What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JT will help us in the long run.

eel4life

Juniors
http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,19196115-23214,00.html

Morrison begged Clark to go to the video referee before awarding the try, saying: "I've lost a player because of the elbow" and had no hesitation in repeating the allegation afterwards.

"I was next to him and he led with an elbow," Morrison said of 25-year-old Cross. "I'd already spoke to [Clark] earlier in the night about them leading with an elbow on that occasion.

"I said to at least have a look at it and put it on report because we've lost a player and lost an interchange. He didn't want to know it.
"He finally said it was a head clash which, well I was there ... I don't think we've got 10,000 [dollars] to keep commenting."

Match audio indicated video referee Chris Ward later told Clark the incident was serious.

By reading this Clarke is a dead set dropkick, He was adamant it was a head clash but guess what another dud call from a dud referee.

This was a massive blow to us in the second half it was something that, and above all just shows when a team is down they are not going to ge the rub of the green.

We had no hindmarsh, no tahu, no grothe, no Robinson and no Cayless.

Considering this i must admit JT did a great job with the team he must be congratulated.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
a headclash wtf a headclashed with an elbow you are kidding what is the video ref for?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
elbow for sure, and he did it again on his next hit up, he should be dealt with

Hellsy

Immortal
What I liked about JT was that he stood on the sidelines and shook every one of those players hands as they went up the tunnel
Also apparently in the sheds the first thing he did was congratulate them on not giving up and having the final try in the game.

barney gumble

Juniors
JT has plenty to offer. It's a shame we couldn't keep him in some capacity for the next few years.
Can't believe he's off to the bunnies. It's been a grave yard for coaches new and old for a long time now.