What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jubilee Avenue Forum - Out Of Action

dubopov

Coach
Anyone know the status of this Forum ? Only one Post in the last two days ..Any attempt to Post gets a "Hmmmmm can't find that page"..

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I understand the moderators at the Nine Msn's Jubilee Av forum have been trying to sort it out.

While that's going on, your welcomed to discuss it here rather than people being in the dark. I've told Smithtown as much just a few moments ago by PM.

Cheers.

Smithtown

Coach
dubopov

Both ECR and myself have written to msn in regards to the Jubilee Ave/WORL forum and we expect some answers soon. We are following up on a few reasons as to what is wrong. At the moment we are just not sure why there are technical troubles or if it is restricted to just WORL.

Hopefully the answers aren't too far away and normal service can be resumed.

BTW, msn has been rather unreliable lately with the old 'Hmmm' severely affecting the running of the world famous music comp. Perhaps the old girl isn't up to it anymore?

The good folk at LU most probably aren't interested in the WORL woes, so no problems if this thread disappears. I'll get an email out to as many WORL members as possible if there are any long term problems.

Seasons greetings to all a LU and WORL.

Smithtown

Coach
Best read my PM's before posting!!

Thanks Willow

Gotta love technology - the old girl affords no such luxuries!

Hrm.

First the most popular League website of the time Rleague goes down causing most of it's users to migrate over to the infant League Unlimited, now the largest and oldest Dragons supporters forum is knocked off just as pre-season training commences and season tickets start arriving. Coincidence? Obvisusly not.

Is Bill Gates a silent partner in LU?:lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No worries Smithy.

There's a strong affiliation between the old Jub Avenue forums and these forums here.

By all means, please feel free to keep the communication lines open in this thread.

Smithy,

I am able to use another group within ninemsn, therefore, Id say its something within. All I can say is, this wouldnt have happened if I was the mod....... hahahaha

I knew you were the funcop, but this is taking it to extremes.

Smithtown

Coach
Ha

I knew you were involved somehow both. I can just picture you in the early hours of Sun morning hacking away at the msn cable running under farmer Joe's cow paddock. Your deviousness and spite know no bounds:)

Anyways - normal service appears to have been resumed.

Happy festive season.