What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judgement Day Thread*Possible Spoilers*

Misanthrope

Staff member
[spoilers=Judgement Day Results]

Ric Flair defeated Carlito by submission

Bobby Lashley defeated Shane McMahon (Vince rules that he didn't lose the gold)

Randy Orton defeated Shawn Michaels

MVP defeated Chris Benoit (c) 2-0 to become US Champion

CM Punk defeated Elijah Burke

The Hardyz (c) defeated Cade & Murdoch (MOTN)

Edge (c) defeated Batista

John Cena (c) defeated The Great Khali[/spoiler]

Sanchez

Coach
50/50 ppv imo

elijah punk was good
as was falir carlito and the tag match and the 2/3 fall match

all three world title matches were iffy at best

Misanthrope

Staff member
Anyone know wtf happened in the Michaels/Orton match?

Michaels went into the match carrying a knee injury that will require some time out, so it was ended quickly to avoid further injuring it and give him an excuse to be off television.

Eelectrica

Referee
Very disappointing PPV. I thought the US title match would have stolen the show, but wasn't a good as I thought it would be. No real standout matches IMHO.

Did they unify the tag titles and forget to tell anyone? I found it curious that the SD commentry team was calling the match and it was announced as being for the world tag team titles.

Now that the WWE are having multi branding for all PPV's they need to cut back on some.
Judgement Day and NYR should be one's to go for a start.

If ONS is going to be full of No DQ matches it should stay. Cutting Judgement day will at least allow it to be built up. Can't believe we're only 2 weeks away from ONS and no build at all.

Sanchez

Coach
i didnt even realise it was so close ay

and does anyone have the reasoning behind sd commentary of the tag match

Sanchez

Coach
As reported several times now, Shawn Michaels will be undergoing knee surgery very soon. Michaels has been working with knee problems for almost a year now and has been considering surgery since this time last year. After the Degeneration X idea came about Michaels made the decision to ride it out, and of course after Triple H got injured he had to pick up even more slack for the company. HBK is highly respected backstage as many superstars would not work through the pain like this. At last night’s Judgment Day pay-per-view the word going around was that they will know much more about Michaels’ knee after they get in and conduct the surgery.

Despite being placed on the promotional poster for last night’s pay-per-view Kane only worked a dark match defeating William Regal
http://www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=181772917

Latest posts