What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

judgement day tomorrow!

JannoSharks

Juniors
ive spoken to mario a few times in pms and tomorrow (friday) is when sony report back to sidhe about the progress. If it is sweet the game can be made (about 2 more weeks) otherwise it will take about 3 more weeks and the extra 2 for publishing the discs...
please pass it sony please...i wanna play it soooo badly

Raider_69

Post Whore
if sony dosnt pass it ill throw my ps2 out he window in protest!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok i wont but only because i dont have the 300 bucks to replace it but there will no doubt be alot of swearing coming from my mouth
:lol: :lol: :lol:

TripleM

Juniors
Ooh its gonna be an exciting day tomorrow then.. Mario make sure you tell us as soon as you find out :)

labinator

Juniors
mario can you confirm this. I hope its true because if it isnt, lets just say some things are better not told

Mario

Juniors
Given that Sony in the UK is doing the testing, "the end of the week" means Saturday in Aussie/NZ time.

We might hear tomorrow, but this is unlikely.

Forum Idiot

Bench
im sick of waiting for this f**king game!
f**k it! i hope the bloody thing gets cancelled then i wont have to think about it anymore! the wait is annoying the shit out of me. im going to turn on mario soon... :x

Kasper

Bench
pepstar87 said:
Yeh i f***in want it now
do you? Seriously? No you couldn't. Far out you are the only person in the whole world who wants this game. Why would you want it? Come on you cant want it. Nobody else does. DICKHEAD

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Forum Idiot said:
im sick of waiting for this f***ing game!
f**k it! i hope the bloody thing gets cancelled then i wont have to think about it anymore! the wait is annoying the sh*t out of me. im going to turn on mario soon... :x

And what if it does gets cancelled, whats gonna happen to Mario.? You gonna rob his house? :lol:

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
Forum Idiot said:
f**k it! i hope the bloody thing gets cancelled then i wont have to think about it anymore! the wait is annoying the sh*t out of me. im going to turn on mario soon... :x

And what if it does gets cancelled, whats gonna happen to Mario.? You gonna rob his house? :lol:

Yeah, imagine customs.......

".....and could you say what you will be doing during your trip to New Zealand sir ?"

"Outta my road mate, where does Mario live by the way ?"

HBG

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
PARRA_FAN said:
Forum Idiot said:

Yeah, imagine customs.......

".....and could you say what you will be doing during your trip to New Zealand sir ?"

"Outta my road mate, where does Mario live by the way ?"

I have it on good authority that Mario spends many a sleepless night, climbing a construction tower, with a gigantic gorilla, called Donkey Kong , hurling barrells down at him. Mario is trying to save his girlfriend, from this evil gorilla, so go easy on him.

However, I heard that Mario was lucky tonight.
img

Erhan

Juniors
HBG said:
I have it on good authority that Mario spends many a sleepless night, climbing a construction tower, with a gigantic gorilla, called Donkey Kong , hurling barrells down at him. Mario is trying to save his girlfriend, from this evil gorilla, so go easy on him.

However, I heard that Mario was lucky tonight.
img

good call :lol:

nz_kid

Juniors
If it's coming out in the uk on december the 12th would'ent that mean it is coming out in nz and aust on the 12th of december because they said it's getting released the same date in all 3 countries