What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judic Rd 11

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
NRL MEdia Release said:
judicrd11.jpg
Busy week this week!

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
I thought Peter Wallace from the Panthers would get charged for his shove on the ref and Frank Pritchard is extremely lucky

JessEel

prove that he did it first boys, then charge him.

the Match Review Committe may choose to report him, in which case he'd go straight to the judiciacry...

so back in your boxes, chocolates

Suitman

Post Whore
JessEel said:
prove that he did it first boys, then charge him.

the Match Review Committe may choose to report him, in which case he'd go straight to the judiciacry...

so back in your boxes, chocolates

That's not how it works Jess, otherwise everyone would just be guilty.

If there is doubt, he should be charged and then the onus is on Delaney to prove he didn't.
Charging him isn't saying he did it.
Can you prove that he didn't?

Suity

JessEel

ease up dude!!

im saying that the initial charges are who was put on report by a referee, but the match review committee may choose to send him straight to the panel!

Im not making comment on whether he was guilty or not guilty, i was just explaining the process!

Suitman

Post Whore
JessEel said:
prove that he did it boys!

It's cool. I was just responding to this comment.

Do you think the match review comittee will charge him?
When do they normally do this?

Suity

Bazal

Post Whore
Suitman said:
That's not how it works Jess, otherwise everyone would just be guilty.

If there is doubt, he should be charged and then the onus is on Delaney to prove he didn't.
Charging him isn't saying he did it.
Can you prove that he didn't?

Suity

Wouldn't the match review committee have looked at it already? In which case it would seem they have decided he has no case to answer

JessEel

Match Review email usually comes the same afternoon as the Judiciary email. I'm keeping my eye out for it.

Utey

Coach
I'd be keen to see it.

As I said he "should" be on that list...So back in your box :)

BTW Good to see Jaiman took it on the chin.

JessEel

all i was saying that you guys were jumping on the Judiciary for not charging him when he may still be.

Back in your box = Over Eager.

JessEel

South Media Release said:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 28 May 2007
• Jaiman Lowe pleads guilty to grade five striking charge
South Sydney Rabbitohs prop forward Jaiman Lowe has taken an early guilty plea on a grade five
striking charge today, thereby accepting a four-match ban.
“I regret the actions that I took on the field on Saturday night and I will accept the suspension,” Lowe
said.
“I feel that I have let down the Rabbitohs’ Members, sponsors and fans, and the whole South Sydney
family including my coaches, team mates and the Club owners.
“To that end I will be using my time off the field to provide more help with the Souths Cares community
initiative so I can put something back into the community that I feel I have let down over this incident. I
will be working with Souths Cares Manager Simon Dirs who is putting together a programme for me.
“I’m looking forward to putting this behind me and working hard to regain my first grade position once
the suspension is finished. I want to concentrate on my football from this point forward.
“This is the only statement I wish to make on the incident and won’t be conducting any further
interviews.”
Rabbitohs CEO Shane Richardson said: “As a Club we are disappointed that the match review
committee didn’t see fit to take further action against Brett Delaney
for his role in the incident, however
we accept the decision and move on to play the Melbourne Storm this Saturday night.”

It appears as though they've let it go - so now you can comment on the Judiciary process all you like.

Suitman

Post Whore
<UPtheEELS> said:
I wasn't jumping? I made a comment...

Me either. :?
Does anyone think Lowe would have had any case to answer if Delaney DIDN'T do anything?

Suity

strider

Post Whore
i think the process is that the match review committee must feel they have a very good case or else no charge ... eg. mcallum's statements about hindy not getting charged a few weeks back .... if the process was just "I believe u did something, it'll go to the judiciary and its up to u to prove us wrong" then Hindy would have been up

so i am not surprised delaney is not up - there is no proof he intentionally squirrel gripped the guy ..... and tbh i think lowe should be the one buying a lottery ticket - i have no doubt plenty of gonads would have been squeezed over the years, reacting that much was way over the top - PLUS if he'd squeezed em that hard I don't think Lowe would have been as agile as he was in jumping up to belt him.

Bazal

Post Whore
strider said:
i think the process is that the match review committee must feel they have a very good case or else no charge ... eg. mcallum's statements about hindy not getting charged a few weeks back .... if the process was just "I believe u did something, it'll go to the judiciary and its up to u to prove us wrong" then Hindy would have been up

so i am not surprised delaney is not up - there is no proof he intentionally squirrel gripped the guy ..... and tbh i think lowe should be the one buying a lottery ticket - i have no doubt plenty of gonads would have been squeezed over the years, reacting that much was way over the top - PLUS if he'd squeezed em that hard I don't think Lowe would have been as agile as he was in jumping up to belt him.

Exactly strides...

Latest posts