What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judic Rd 11

Suitman

Post Whore
OK then, it's been decided.

Squeezing blokes nuts is ok. :roll:

Imagine if Delaney had done it to Fui, and Fui had reacted the same. Wonder what the reaction would have been then?

Suity

Utey

Coach
Suitman said:
Me either. :?
Does anyone think Lowe would have had any case to answer if Delaney DIDN'T do anything?

Suity

Thats what eeks me. I'm sure it would've been another instance similar to the Fui incident...

strider

Post Whore
Suitman said:
OK then, it's been decided.

Squeezing blokes nuts is ok. :roll:

Imagine if Delaney had done it to Fui, and Fui had reacted the same. Wonder what the reaction would have been then?

Suity
ffs don't go on like knob rolling your eyes .... no one said its ok to have a crack at anyones nuts - its just a question of how the f**k do you deal with it when someone does? king hits? no

and you can talk all the hypothetical what if fui did it crap u want - if fui ironed someone out with a king hit he'd be gone just like anyone else

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
ffs don't go on like knob rolling your eyes ....

Is everything alright at home lately Strides?
You seem to get really worked up very easily. :?

Suity

strider

Post Whore
Suitman said:
Is everything alright at home lately Strides?
You seem to get really worked up very easily.

Suity
just fine thanks - i just don't appreciate the smart ass way you reply to posts and then act all "omg where did that come from?"

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
just fine thanks - i just don't appreciate the smart ass way you reply to posts and then act all "omg where did that come from?"

No smart arse replies from me mate.
Just drop the skirt and put some pants on ffs.
If you weren't so worried about your own replies, you wouldn't be so precious about other peoples ffs.

Suity

Kornstar

Coach
JessEel said:
prove that he did it first boys, then charge him.

the Match Review Committe may choose to report him, in which case he'd go straight to the judiciacry...

so back in your boxes, chocolates

There was no proof that anyone stripped the ball off Vatuvei tonight, yet they still assumed that the ball was stripped, so why not charge Delaney, there is no proof but his hand was around there somewhere.......so he must have done it, well according to Bill "i am the greatest wank of all time" Harrigan!!!!!

strider

Post Whore
Kornstar said:
There was no proof that anyone stripped the ball off Vatuvei tonight, yet they still assumed that the ball was stripped, so why not charge Delaney, there is no proof but his hand was around there somewhere.......so he must have done it, well according to Bill "i am the greatest wank of all time" Harrigan!!!!!
apples and oranges - you're comparing a penalty to a few weeks suspension ... plus bill harrigan is a prick, what do u expect :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Match Review Committee Email said:
Incident involving Delaney tackling Lowe. Delaney tackles Lowe around the waist/short area. Accusation and statement lodged by player Lowe that contact was made with his groin region in an unneccesary manner. All additional angles viewed of incident. Video inconclusive. Insufficient evidence to support a charge. No further action.

Also No Charges laid from last nights game.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
strider said:
apples and oranges - you're comparing a penalty to a few weeks suspension ... plus bill harrigan is a prick, what do u expect :lol:

He blantantly disregards the rule book. He is a rule onto himself.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
note to self that Match Review email comes with Monday night charges... cos no doubt i will go looking for it again one week!

Latest posts