What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judicary Charges - Round 13

Hurriflatch

Referee
Amos Roberts - Roosters Grade 1 Dangerous Throw 0-1 Weeks
Brent Kite - Sea Eagles Grade 1 Knne Lift 1 week (regardless of plea)
Sione Faumuina - Warriors Grade 1 Carless High tackle 1 weeks (regardless of plea but will have 99 carry over points if fights and loses)
Shane Rodney - Panthers Grade 1 Dangerous Throw 0-1 week
Anthony Quinn - Knights Grade 1 striking 0-1 week
Ian Donnelly - Storm Grade 1 grapple tackle 2-3 weeks

Raider_69

Post Whore
Johns not cited... surprised. Ive seen lesser shots than that cop a week this year.

Before anyone even starts on the storm, at first view of the game I thought he was in trouble for it, and have no problem with Donnelly being charged. As long as the judiciary stay consistent with this sort of tackle, I'm happy

That's a bad call by the ref though, not necessarily by the judiciary. I have it on tape and will have to have another look at it, but from memory, I'm not surprised with the charge

Hurriflatch

Referee
Well Shane Rodney didn't get pleased for sending Wade McKinnons head to China but he did get cited

on the flip side both Grothe and Hindmarsh got penalised (Hindy was also put on report) yet neither were cited.

Then again, Hampstead was the ref so what do you expect

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Should hav known this was going to turn out to be a Knights bashing thread because Joey didn't get charged :roll:

El Diablo

Post Whore
Jobdog said:
Should hav known this was going to turn out to be a Knights bashing thread because Joey didn't get charged :roll:

have you even read this thread :?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Jobdog said:

where johns bashing?
ive said im surprised he wasnt cited. Nothing more nothing less... f**k you lot are a precious breed

Mr Saab

Referee
Jobdog said:

one person mentioned it, you have emphasised it. Bravo.
Johns wouldnt get suspended anyway, he is waaaay too precious :rolleyes:

Ghoulies

Bench
Jobdog said:

WTF are you talking about? One person commented on how someone copped a week for a shot that wasn't as bad as Johns' and all of a sudden it's a Knights bashing thread? :rolleyes:

innsaneink

Referee
Surprise surprise....Melborne + Grapple tackle.

Who'd have guessed it?

Craig Bellamy said:
We dont practice grapple tackles at training.

Naah ..............you practice them during the games.

innsaneink said:
Surprise surprise....Melborne + Grapple tackle.

Who'd have guessed it?

Naah ..............you practice them during the games.

Who was Penalised First for a Grapple Tackle this year?

Who was Suspended First for a Grapple Tackle

I will put my hand up and say Donnelly did wrong and i deserve

But to Sprout bullsh*t and Hatered and have not checked there fact.

Latest posts