What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judicary get it wrong again

Nemesis

Bench
dw3rm8.png

chins up... u no ronery ackshuly.

EYS6N.jpg

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I'd actually be a little weirded out if I came across a thread that contained a non-meltdown opinion from ECT or a rational discussion with Nemesis...

kbw

Bench
What a load of proverbial.
Mattai was careless probably should have got what he got. But then in the last 2 mins a $ouff$ player almost took the head of a Manly player and not even a whistle was blown.

Stewart's should not have even been a penalty. Some over acting by another soft @#$&

Garts

Bench
Brett Stewarts action was a microcosm of the Manly Footy club.

He wasn't happy with being a little roughed up by an opposite number and lashed out with a foul act. Too often we see Manly get flustered when they are not winning the physical battle, and this kind of thing creeps into their game. Level headed Manly fans have even acknowledged the foulness of Stewarts act.

It is very disappointing that it will not receive the punishment it deserves, whereas a solid hit that had no malice in it will be treated overly harsh. A cynic would say that the MRC is judging the men involved rather than the acts themselves.

Manly were winning the physical battle. The issue was that was all we focused on, trying to bash Souths. They obviously did not learn from the Dogs game last year.

Yes Stewart was lucky imo. Worse than Matai imo.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
They need to do more on the day in the actual game. I think 5 in the bin for any tackle that goes on report. That way the opposition get an advantage.