What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judiciary

El Diablo

Post Whore
Hodges - 5 weeks and 6 with carry overs
Hayne - 2 weeks and 3 with carry overs
O'Donnell - 3 charges. can't remember length

Thaiday not charged. i thought his was worse than Hayne's

source is 2GB

Charlie124

First Grade
Hodges - 5 weeks and 6 with carry overs
Hayne - 2 weeks and 3 with carry overs
O'Donnell - 3 charges. can't remember length

Thaiday not charged. i thought his was worse than Hayne's

source is 2GB

Seems about right, thought Thaiday might get a week but glad he will be able to line up for the Maroons. Will be interesting to see what O'Donnell gets.

BWNB

First Grade
Seems about right, thought Thaiday might get a week but glad he will be able to line up for the Maroons. Will be interesting to see what O'Donnell gets.
Thaiday doesn't deserve a week for that tackle, He'll be fine.

Charlie124

First Grade
How many weeks did the telepathic touch judge get for his "it was intentional" call?

I didnt see his earlier "strike" so i can only assume it was worse for him to get 6 weeks all up.

Red Bear

Referee
Both haynes and thaidays tackles didnt look like much was in it, altho haynes being late counts against him.

Glad hodges will be rubbed out for a while, as will o donnel

Raider_69

Post Whore
i think the judicary got it right on all cases reported so far
LOD should have gone for 7ish for all offense
Hodges was a 4-6 weeker imo
Haynes is worth about 2
Cuthbo 1-2

i havnt seen Oakes or Thiadays

innsaneink

Referee
0,,6070147,00.jpg

"That's the first I know about it; I didn't get gouged," Delaney said. "My eyes aren't sore. Nothing happened out there. My eyes are fine."

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/sport/nrl/story/0,26746,23793564-5003409,00.html

How many weeks did the telepathic touch judge get for his "it was intentional" call?

I didnt see his earlier "strike" so i can only assume it was worse for him to get 6 weeks all up.

Backed up by the judiciary to say it was correct, so prob a pat on the back!

Winston Smith

Juniors
If nothing happens to Bird, its a joke. That photo looks very damning, and that sort of crap needs to be rubbed out of the game. Of course, the NRL will just want to sweep this under the carpet and hope it goes away.

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23797315-23214,00.html
Hodges, Hayne facing Origin wipeout

By Steve Jancetic
June 02, 2008

BRISBANE centre Justin Hodges is in danger of missing the remainder of the State of Origin series after being issued a grade three dangerous throw charge by the NRL match review committee.
An early guilty plea will wipe the Maroons ace out for six matches after he tipped Parramatta hooker Mark Riddell on his head midway through the first half of Friday night's clash at Suncorp Stadium.

Hodges is in danger of being sidelined for eight games should he unsuccessfully fight the charge at the NRL judiciary.

Parramatta and NSW centre Jarryd Hayne is also likely to miss Origin II in Brisbane on June 11 after being charged with a grade two dangerous throw, which carries a minimum two week ban.

DJShaksta

First Grade
If nothing happens to Bird, its a joke. That photo looks very damning, and that sort of crap needs to be rubbed out of the game. Of course, the NRL will just want to sweep this under the carpet and hope it goes away.

Shots like that are taken of players every game.
There was obviously no pressure from Birds fingers in Delaney's eye as he said he wasn't gouged. Case closed nothing to answer.