What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judiciary

Winston Smith

Juniors
Fatshark - thanks for the compliment.

Must be something in the water at Cronulla - makes players thugs and supporters morons!

OK, tell me what part of the game requires anyone legimately to have their fingers anywhere near another player's eyes like that?

DJShaksta

First Grade
Fatshark - thanks for the compliment.

Must be something in the water at Cronulla - makes players thugs and supporters morons!

OK, tell me what part of the game requires anyone legimately to have their fingers anywhere near another player's eyes like that?

Like i responded to you once already, this happens EVERY game of the weekend. Players hands/fingers are always round the head/face of an opponent when trying to get up to play the ball.

There is no pressure applied to the eye so theres no case to answer.

Winston Smith

Juniors
Just because it happens all the time doesn't make it right. It can be easily eliminated from the game ... just make any significant contact with the head illegal. No contact with the face and eyes, no risk of getting into eye gouging. Simple!

And still the question remains, what in the game does sticking your hands and fingers in an opponent's face and eyes serve? Its no more than a cheap act aimed to put them off.

Latest posts