What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior Development

m0j0

Bench
***MH*** said:
bulldogs actually do have a code of conduct section.....
theres not direct html to it because their site is in flash
see
dogscreen.jpg

Ahhh, but that's a fan code of conduct. What about the players, particularly relating to road trips to distant towns such as ... ummm ... I don't know ... Coffs Harbour as a completely random example?

DJ1

Juniors
melon.... said:
I went to teh Dogs site. Clicked on your Dogs...got a NSW Police charge sheet.

...and the fine print at the bottom said,

Sydney Roosters recommend NSW Police pepper spray.

rabbs

Juniors
When you click on junior development at the roosters it goes stright to the souths web site

OVP

Coach
Rooster bashing this early in the year ?

It can ONLY mean one thing ... FEAR.

Good to see :lol:

***MH***

Bench
m0j0 said:
Ahhh, but that's a fan code of conduct. What about the players, particularly relating to road trips to distant towns such as ... ummm ... I don't know ... Coffs Harbour as a completely random example?
why would they put a players code of conduct on a website for fans? that sort of information in any company would be displayed internally, like on an intranet. if you've ever been under the belmore sports ground grandstand, where the change rooms are, their code of conduct is displayed on the tunnel walls.

m0j0

Bench
***MH*** said:
why would they put a players code of conduct on a website for fans? that sort of information in any company would be displayed internally, like on an intranet. if you've ever been under the belmore sports ground grandstand, where the change rooms are, their code of conduct is displayed on the tunnel walls.

Ph, FFS... It was a joke. Much like DJ's post (and equally as unfunny). Surely you could see that.

***MH***

Bench
i know it was a joke, i just think its funny that y'all are digging up crap on eachothers teams that can be proven otherwise....
surely you can jest about something against them that could be backed up!

Misty Bee

First Grade
Easts get juniors in 2 ways:

1) Prostitutes forget to take the pill...

2) A family wins lotto and decides to buy a house in Bondi. Their kids play junior footy with Souths though. That way they get social contact with their peers.

jack coburn

Juniors
rabbs said:
When you click on junior development at the roosters it goes stright to the souths web site
when you click on souths recruitment policy it goes straight back to the roosters website

Hurriflatch

Referee
before anyone says it yes the same could be said for Parra but I bet you won't find a company called EelWeave that sells chokers :lol:

Latest posts