What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

junior eels

snoogdog

Juniors
I heard there was a junior eels vs new zealand 16's game tonight has anyone got any info or results

Suitman

Post Whore
snoogdog said:
I heard there was a junior eels vs new zealand 16's game tonight has anyone got any info or results

If it's tonight, I don't think anyone will have a result yet.

Suity

eelz47

Coach
well i thought i seen some jnr eels in a minibus yesterday morning, at the crown on mcreadie at guildford.

hybrideel

Bench
the crown? they sponsored my footy team this year. i dont like that place, kept getting kicked out cause we were too loud

planeteels

Juniors
those boys that were in the Mini Bus were Jersey Flegg boys for next year.. They were playing a Trial Match against a NZ Schoolboys side at Cabramatta.

hybrideel

Bench
New Zealand 16’s 28
Tries: K. Faaeteete, A. Mara, R. Bristow, K. Bos, S. Makaui (2)
Goals: J. Henry (2)

Parramatta Invitation 20

planeteels said:
those boys that were in the Mini Bus were Jersey Flegg boys for next year.. They were playing a Trial Match against a NZ Schoolboys side at Cabramatta.

I hope they are Not Flegg players for next because if they were they got beat by 16 year olds.

planeteels

Juniors
yeah from memory there were 2 games... one involving under 16's and the other was a district selection of players potentially playing Flegg next year.

damo72

Juniors
This was one I found recently

There was a silver lining for the Parramatta Eels on Sunday after their trouncing in the National Rugby League semi-final.

Their youth stable appears to be in good shape after inflicting a similar sort of lesson on a Waikato under-18 selection as the North Queensland Cowboys did on the Eels' first-graders.

On their fourth developmental trip to New Zealand, the Junior Eels under-18 squad bashed the Waikato side 52-24 at Flagstaff Park on Sunday.

The Eels now travel to Taranaki and Wellington on a three-match tour.

While they would have hoped their senior team could have whipped the Cowboys, the sweet act of revenge would have somewhat tempered the disappointment on missing the NRL grand final.

In last year's fixture the Mike Tahu-coached side came out victors but this Waikato squad was vastly different after losing players to Australian franchises.

It was also missing new Warrior signing Sam Rapira, who played the day before for Waikato against Canterbury in Christchurch.

Waikato went down 22-28 after leading 14-12 at the break.

Tahu said the physical hit-out against a "pretty big and strong" Eels selection would be the perfect preparation for the national under-18 tournament in Rotorua at Labour Weekend.

Latest posts