What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior kangaroos

supermums

Juniors
I agree with Benny V a few of the Aussie team have had a taste of NRL on the wing and they are marked as future super stars and may well B but on tonight's performance I'm not so sure they need those titles so soon. Addin was one of the kiwi's best tonight playing in his age group plenty of time for him to make his mark in NRL.

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
Lol, the old "his not ready for first grade" line. This reluctance to blood these young kids is the main reason why we find ourselves in this current position with our cap.
Look up how old dean young, Matt copper, Ben Hornby, Ben creagh were when they made their debuts. I bet they were all around 20.

love my saints

Juniors
Lol, the old "his not ready for first grade" line. This reluctance to blood these young kids is the main reason why we find ourselves in this current position with our cap.
Look up how old dean young, Matt copper, Ben Hornby, Ben creagh were when they made their debuts. I bet they were all around 20.

I dont think its his age thats a worry, he has some work to do before he is ready.
Improve his fitness and at times lazy defence is the first and foremost.
you gotta remember, if you throw some of these kids in before they are ready it can do more harm then good to there confidence.

hazzbeen

Bench

x2

Mr Red

First Grade

X3
And also the reason our promising juniors leave and go elsewhere for a chance at first grade .

st.phil

Bench
Fonua Blake was the best forward on the park…I would not say lazy - mores just little overweight.our pack has been poor, this kid should get a start this year for sure

hermidale1

Juniors
Fonua Blake was the best forward on the park?I would not say lazy - mores just little overweight.our pack has been poor, this kid should get a start this year for sure

He will be in our top squad next year for sure. Full time training will start next week and no doubt he will be nice and fit for the start of the 2015 season. He'll be an ideal player to take over to England to play in the Club Challenge. Big strong and aggressive. Can give away a silly penalty , but will become an enforcer for the Dragons in the next couple of years.

Everyone is complaining about the players we are letting go because of the cap, but would you rather see the club lose this kid to say, the Roosters? He is one of the many stars that our 20's are sending up to the higher grades.

A must keep.

Latest posts