What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior results

Kornstar

Coach
NT_Eelsfan said:
just wanting some results etc etc

i read SG won 66 - 0

Sure did, i think Matthews was 34-10 to us, can't really remember at the moment, we won but 5 games in one day makes them all jumble a bit.

Ball were VERY impressive, Pezet has obviously learned from the drivell he dished up with Flegg last year........although with all that skill, it is hard to go wrong!!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Kornstar said:
Sure did, i think Matthews was 34-10 to us, can't really remember at the moment, we won but 5 games in one day makes them all jumble a bit.

Ball were VERY impressive, Pezet has obviously learned from the drivell he dished up with Flegg last year........although with all that skill, it is hard to go wrong!!!!

it's easy when you have a team and half under you isn't it? credit when it's due though, he's done a good job do far.

Latest posts