What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior RL numbers increased in 2004

joondalup_giant

Staff member
good little article, i actually used that information to finish my end of year assignment for Phys Ed studies on current trends in aus sport...

melon....

Coach
I know our piddly junior base in the East has doubled in the last few years. there are now over 1000 registered juniors in 4 Easts junior clubs. Not bad considering we have to put up with Swans and What are tahs crappola.

Big Bunny

Juniors
melon.... said:
I know our piddly junior base in the East has doubled in the last few years. there are now over 1000 registered juniors in 4 Easts junior clubs. Not bad considering we have to put up with Swans and What are tahs crappola.

No, that's quite pathetic considering how much money you throw at juniors from elsewhere. The Waratahs and the AFL are a threat only because your sham of a club has allowed them to be that in your area. If you'd consolidate and expand what you have rather than throw money at other regions maybe you'll reap the rewards far more and you won't be on here bitching like a tremendous cat like you usually do.

Happy new year, idiot.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Yeah Bunny, Easts is such a HUUUUUUUGE area, and so chock full young families with kids paying of the first mortgage......dickhead!

Latest posts