What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior Trial update!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
no scores, we appeared to have scored more tries than Illawarra did in both grades but they weren't bothering with goals, just mixing and swapping players as it's normally donme in trials.

One interesting thing which I found when I got home is that My contact rang me and asked whether I noticed a no.13 for Mathews and I said yeah sort of good player, why????...well, he's appaerently Sonny Bills Brother!!

there you go.

Stagger eel

Staff member
eelz47 said:
so any real stand outs eela, and piggy???

I thought eelaholic looked stunning, both myself and parra piggy were perving on her all day.

other than no real standouts but there a set of twins brothers that were huge and scary and came of the bench terrorised the opposition, I'll probably get a better gauge if I see them again next week.

Stagger eel

Staff member
eelz47 twins oi?[/QUOTE said:
they were a couple of big ugly mofos with the same mullet haircut, holic will tell you what they looked like, I think they were kiwis.

noosa-eel

Juniors
If I still lived in Cabra I could have walked down to the game....if anyone knows it I grew up in Booyong street..........:(

Stagger eel

Staff member
ok kids, straight from the eels office only 5 minutes ago.

Friday 10th

PL V Balmain/Wests 7:30pm Cabramatta.

Sat 11th

Mathews 2pm
SG Ball 3:30pm
Flegg 5pm

all against Manly at Cabramatta.

Hellsy

Immortal
Alrightyz.
Cabra tomorrow night it is then.
Can grab some good ole hot chips for dinner.

Are we going to organise a carpool?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hellsy said:
Alrightyz.
Cabra tomorrow night it is then.
Can grab some good ole hot chips for dinner.

Are we going to organise a carpool?

sounds good, but I can't say until late tomorrow afternoon as to when I can get ouit there due to work committments, just have to keep in touch.

Hellsy

Immortal
Well I am on mufti day tomorrow and I'm out of here at 4pm so SMS me.
I'll talk to Nikki and Jess etc

Latest posts