What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Juniors coming through the grades

blaine train

Juniors
I heard of some talented juniors coming through the grades. Can someone please enlighten me on the background and position of the next two players and if they're any good.

Tony Boston
Beau Champion

Also any other talented juniors that you think are any good

Booyah

Bench
I played all my footy with these boys so I guess I could give a decent run down on them.

Troy Boston;Centre/Wing
Defensively sound and a very good attacking player. Deceptively strong ball runner, and he can hit holes too. Speed to burn.

Plays Centre/Wing mostly but he's probably a bit too small for first grade centre so he'd slot onto the wing, unless he's bulked up considerably.

Beau Champion;Fullback/5/8
Excellent ball player who has an unfortunate tendancy to hog the ball a little too much. I'd go so far as to say he's more of a ball runner then ball player actually. Fairly quick on his feet and between his ears. Personally think he's a better Fullback then 5/8.

Both are from the outstanding South Eastern Seagulls RLFC and have played all the way through the ranks. Junior Bunnies, Matthews, Ball, Flegg and now grade.

There's a stack of talent sitting down in Flegg and I couldnt go through them all, but I've played with and against the majority of them so if you wanted anymore information on someone specific I'd be more then happy to enlighten you.

Seano

Juniors
Champo will play firsts before bosto id say. McRae and Richo seem really impressed with him (well both i guess)

They both play firsts before the end of the year

Franko

Juniors
Booyah said:
I played all my footy with these boys so I guess I could give a decent run down on them.

Troy Boston;Centre/Wing
Defensively sound and a very good attacking player. Deceptively strong ball runner, and he can hit holes too. Speed to burn.

Plays Centre/Wing mostly but he's probably a bit too small for first grade centre so he'd slot onto the wing, unless he's bulked up considerably.

Beau Champion;Fullback/5/8
Excellent ball player who has an unfortunate tendancy to hog the ball a little too much. I'd go so far as to say he's more of a ball runner then ball player actually. Fairly quick on his feet and between his ears. Personally think he's a better Fullback then 5/8.

Both are from the outstanding South Eastern Seagulls RLFC and have played all the way through the ranks. Junior Bunnies, Matthews, Ball, Flegg and now grade.

There's a stack of talent sitting down in Flegg and I couldnt go through them all, but I've played with and against the majority of them so if you wanted anymore information on someone specific I'd be more then happy to enlighten you.

Beau Champion was the arrive alive cup player of the year last year. So that's no mean feat. Interesting enough he played fullback for his school but 5/8 for Souths. The 5/8 from the school i believe plays for the Roosters and they have big wraps on him. Not sure of his name.

Vicious

Bench
No, last years Endeavour 5/8 was Dean Caldwell who plays for the Tigers but has been injured for all of this season!

MisterLove

Juniors
hey one of my mates is playing flegg for you guys his name is Thomas Cooke does anyone know how he goes?

Big Mick

Referee
Franko said:
Beau Champion was the arrive alive cup player of the year last year. So that's no mean feat. Interesting enough he played fullback for his school but 5/8 for Souths. The 5/8 from the school i believe plays for the Roosters and they have big wraps on him. Not sure of his name.

Scott Porter

2 True Blues

Coach
G day guys. Is Garth WOOD going to be playing Prem/league against his old club the Jets next Saturday at Aussie stadium. Know he was in 1sts for a while this year.

Can you guys post the reserve grade team to play the Jets on this forum for me and other Bluebag fans who may be interested ???

See you guys almost beat Parra last weekend, and only went down by two points. As I understand it thay have some injury concerns at present, however what a top effort from the bunnies it must have been. Expecting a tough game from you guys next Saturday arvo.

Latest posts