What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Juniors Rort EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quinnm2006

Juniors
Well the title isn't as interesting as the post but from looking at some draws I feel the Raiders are in the midst of an extremly unfair compeition. Due to scheduling and such Jersey Flegg and Premier League cannot always go ahead due to Melbourne, North Queensland etc lacking fully fledged teams in each grade. Thus with the Raiders juniors going well I looked at the draw

Anybody who knows Leageu knows in JF the Rip may as well be cardboard cutouts. Conceding a 1000 points in 19 is pretty bad. We play them once, whilst other sides play them 3 times. Also in PL the Knights are killers as in JF and we play them 3 times. There is probably nothing that can be done, but it sort of makes the system unfair.

Edwahu

Bench
I would rather us play the best team 3 times then the worst, especially in Flegg. Its there for development.

Raider_69

Post Whore
the RIP's number 3 wont soon forget his game in canberra this year
hawkins i believe it is... geez i gave it too him, looked like he was ready to jump the fence and deck me

Bay56

First Grade
Edwahu said:
I would rather us play the best team 3 times then the worst, especially in Flegg. Its there for development.

agree mate ... if we win a title at that level it's a bonus for the trophy cabinet, nothing else

no one brags about having won the JF premiership

NikkiShark

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
hawkins i believe it is... geez i gave it too him, looked like he was ready to jump the fence and deck me
:lol:
probably would have been Fletcher Hawkins.
what round was that?

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Raider_69 said:

Hahahaha, gotta love annoying players.

Raider_69

Post Whore
NikkiShark said:
:lol:
probably would have been Fletcher Hawkins.
what round was that?

thats him, i believe he was or is captain

"Your rubbish hawkins!"

yes thats it

Latest posts