What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Juniors

PASSION

Juniors
Just finished watching the under 20's against the Dragons - abit scared to start off with, but what a great game in the end.

Now listening to Peter Ropati!!!! I have always enjoyed what they have to say about the juniors, but I thought that Ropati had abit of a dislike for the junior warriors half back to the point that he won't mention his name unless he really has too. We all now that he likes Daniel OReagan, we certainly now that, given if he doesn't even get the ball his name is always mentioned(and yea Daniel is a good strong player, i am not denying that), but not the half back. Today was a beauty to listen too. Freeman mention John and how well he played quite a few times, when Ropati was on the same subject, with Richie commenting on his game, Ropati again tried to avoid mentioning him at all...........but of course mentioned OReagan.

Has anyone else notice this????

Again well done Under 20's you kept your cool and suceeded.

Scottey

Juniors
Just finished watching the under 20's against the Dragons - abit scared to start off with, but what a great game in the end.

Now listening to Peter Ropati!!!! I have always enjoyed what they have to say about the juniors, but I thought that Ropati had abit of a dislike for the junior warriors half back to the point that he won't mention his name unless he really has too. We all now that he likes Daniel OReagan, we certainly now that, given if he doesn't even get the ball his name is always mentioned(and yea Daniel is a good strong player, i am not denying that), but not the half back. Today was a beauty to listen too. Freeman mention John and how well he played quite a few times, when Ropati was on the same subject, with Richie commenting on his game, Ropati again tried to avoid mentioning him at all...........but of course mentioned OReagan.

Has anyone else notice this????

Again well done Under 20's you kept your cool and suceeded.

Dont notice it because I'm sitting in the stands watching it unfold.
Too big. Too strong. Great performance.

ozbash

Referee
best thing about that game was that they didnt clock off after they built up a lead.

these kids could go all the way.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
They f**king destroyed the Dragons!!!

Sensational set of games, sensational day!!!

Are the Jnr Warriors going to be the curtain raiser for the Warriors game this Friday??? Surely they have to be.

Latest posts