What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a couple of hours to go now

phonetic

Juniors
This is the slowest, most painful afternoon at work I've ever had to endure. Two and a half hours and I'm out of here, on my way to Jubilee, but it seems that 5pm is never going to come!

Already getting butterflies thinking about the walk down Jubilee avenue.

Godz Illa

Coach
Oh sh!t yeah. 3 pints of tasty James Squire Amber Ale at lunch did not harm the stomach butterflies, but it has turned the afternoon into a leisurely haze. Soon enough I'll be up at the station, handing over some cash and uttering that wonderful word: "Carlton". hahaha bring it ON.

Window Licker

Juniors
phonetic said:
Already getting butterflies thinking about the walk down Jubilee avenue.

Dont worry about the butterflies mate you have bigger problems 1)its going to be pissing down rain & 2) You will have to sit there and watch two of the lowest sides in the NRL try and play Rugby League!

:lol:

phonetic

Juniors
It's blatantly evident you're a tosser.

30 minutes til I'm out of here. Rain or no rain, bring it on.

Collateral

Coach
I wish I was going...but it came down to having money for getting blind tomorrow night or going out in the wind and rain and night time air to watch the Dragons play.

So I decided to stay home in the warm and watch it with the alco already here :)

Collateral

Coach
lol Godz what are you doing looking up Toad Licking? Surely you dont need to get that drugged up before you watch the Dragons play haha.

Latest posts