What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just for this week...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Commeee onnnnn people. Even a Dogs or Roosters logo will do, it's only for a couple of days.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:roll:

While you concentrate on the insults, we'll concentrate on winning the Grand Final. :D

gregstar

Referee
if i change to a bulldogs avatar does that mean i'll have to convert to islam also?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
just wait, the racist & zenophobe labels are coming I can hear them!

Greenblooded

Juniors
dodge said:
Commeee onnnnn people. Even a Dogs or Roosters logo will do, it's only for a couple of days.

No offence mate, but I'd rather wear a t-shirt stating "I support terrorism" 8)

BTW that goes for either team

ByRd

First Grade
im not islam & support the dogz. im lebenease but catholic & all you people who post here are so tough behind your screens when no one can see you :arrow:

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
No racist comments here. Lebanese people are not a bad group of people they are a great race adnd it's a good country but its the person who is bad their heritage means shit all.

Plenty of bad aussie catholics going around.

Forum Idiot

Bench
i not putting that filth in my avatar. im not going for either team. all i want is for a couple of players from both teams to get injured. the outcome of the game doesnt worry me at all as long as i get to see one of the two teams depressed after the game ill be happy.

tUp

----
Ok ive thought it over, and although id rather the dogs win, im not gonna sell my sould by changing my avator to that.

strong_latte

Juniors
Dragon Fanatic said:
No racist comments here. Lebanese people are not a bad group of people they are a great race adnd it's a good country but its the person who is bad their heritage means sh*t all.

You can say that again! Most of em vote bloody liberal! Thats as bad as being a terrorist! :D :D

strong_latte

Juniors
Dragon Fanatic said:
No racist comments here. Lebanese people are not a bad group of people they are a great race adnd it's a good country but its the person who is bad their heritage means sh*t all.

You can say that again! Most of em vote bloody liberal! Thats as bad as being a terrorist! :D :D

Latest posts