What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just got the game from the courier!

-JJ-

Juniors
I just got the game! I can't believe it. I thought it was going to be a birthday present from someone but I opened it up and yeah!

I may be back later on today to tell you my experiences but in the mean time I'm going to be a playing.

(PS I got it from DSE NZ)

:D :D :D

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
No way! you lucky sofd, scan the front cover in or something, i cant believe this.

Come on tell us more about the game!!!!

StHelens

Juniors
-JJ- said:
I just got the game!

shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

-JJ-

Juniors
Played 3 games so far

Lost as Warriors vs Broncos on Reserve (10-4)
Won as Warriors vs Bulldogs on Reserve (???) @ Telstra St., no one on top levels or behind posts
Lost as Warriors vs Newcastly (38-30) on Medium difficulty, last minute penalty goal securing win for them

Found a few minor bugs such as when my player got sent off Laui'titi went into prop and stayed there, while Tookey came back and went into Lock.

Anyway, probably won't be on here again today. Well, maybe I will.

Ausguy

Coach
-JJ- said:
Played 3 games so far

Won as Warriors vs Bulldogs on Reserve (???) @ Telstra St., no one on top levels or behind posts
Lost as Warriors vs Newcastly (38-30) on Medium difficulty, last minute penalty goal securing win for them

Found a few minor bugs such as when my player got sent off Laui'titi went into prop and stayed there, while Tookey came back and went into Lock.

hmmm 3rd game and you scored 30 pts on medium, that concern anyone else?

Jono Russell

Bench
Ausguy said:
-JJ- said:
Played 3 games so far

hmmm 3rd game and you scored 30 pts on medium, that concern anyone else?

maybe it was a 40 minute a half match, and im not concerned about the high score im happy that the computer won on medium that meens this game will be difficult to win a premiership on the harder level, i need a good challenge as the past rugby games are piss easy to win even on the hardest levels

PKer-

Juniors
I hope to win the game on hard, the unlock extra hard and win it on that.

I only play it on the hardest becuase I hate easy :?

Easy = pass to backs easy tri.

extra hard = forwards mean something :)

NZtiger

Juniors
ahhhh the perks of working at a cool retail store!

I got my copy of SJRL today...off to play it now....bye for now! :p

Hasaa

Juniors
i just got it so heres a picture of the cover
Image1.jpg

my brother is playing it at the moment so if you have any questions i'll see if i can answer them

Latest posts