What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just got the game from the courier!

Superhemi

Juniors
Mine arrived today as well :D

I preordered from DSE NZ, but they didn't send me my free warriors cap!! (bastards)

Did anyone get their free cap from DSE??

nibbs

Bench
Hasaa said:
i just got it so heres a picture of the cover

my brother is playing it at the moment so if you have any questions i'll see if i can answer them

where'd you get it from?

broncos4eva

Juniors
Can someone post some pics then???? i know it might be harder on console but did anyone get the PC version today?

-JJ-

Juniors
I didn't get my free hat either...

I don't have a digi camera or scanner, so I can't post pics.

Me and a friend just got worked on Legend difficulty, 28-0 at half time on 7 and a half minute halves.....

Back to Seasoned and still struggling, although a hell of a lot better

nz_kid

Juniors
Na the pc version og the game is coming out tommrow. I have a digital camera but it is broken sorry :cry: Let me tell u this. The game rocks and u wont even wanna go to work it's so inportant.

Jono Russell

Bench
nz_kid said:
Na the pc version og the game is coming out tommrow. I have a digital camera but it is broken sorry :cry: Let me tell u this. The game rocks and u wont even wanna go to work it's so inportant.

unfortunatelty some of arnt kids from NZ and we have to work but as soon as i finish work on friday i will be picking my copy up and playing it for 5 days strait :D:D

-JJ-

Juniors
eastsrule said:
JJ, I hope Dom smashed you in multiplayer!
Haha, yeah right. I was losing to him before we started an NRL season, but at the end we played a few games and I won each one.

Games were me Roosters, him Warriors, then me Warriors, him Roosters, and finally me Knights, him Roosters. Each was won comfortably enough. They were the last games we played against each other.

Latest posts