What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Out Of Interest

rugbymatt05

Juniors
who is your favourite ex footy player heres what I said

Wally Lewis

Since Ive been in america however I don't have much of an idea, about any of the players that are now playing league :(

Big Pete

Referee
Oh from the very beginning good work. :)

I only started when I was 10 so that means 2000 for me.

Anyways when did you move to America?

Big Pete

Referee
I see that.

Well I hope you've been keeping up to date Knights_fan13. :p

Anyways just to give you a run down rugbymatt05 whats happenend since 99.

Broncos won in 2000 and loss the likes of Kevin Walters,Michael Hancock, Brad THorn and Tonie Carroll. In 2001 injuries kept us from winning and Luke Priddis went to Penrith while Sailor went to Union. In 2002 we brought back Alfie but ended up losing in the semi finals, Lote Tuqiri, Chris Walker, Shane Walker, Ashley Harrison all left the club. In 2003 Brisbane had a horror run into the finals, Ben Ikin and Andrew Gee both retired. In 2004 we bundled out with Tallis retiring and De Vere leaving to England.

Now in 2005 we just got eliminated after a good start to the year. Brisbane are looking to change their style of footy to better suit next year.

Please try and stick around. :)

rugbymatt05

Juniors
Yeah she has and big pete thanks for the run down I've been missing league so much, its just not the same following it from another country

I wish I was back home sometimes

Big Pete

Referee
Yeah I don't know how I would be if I had no League access.

Anyways if you have any questions please don't be afraid to post, we'd really like having new fans as it helps keep the board going.