What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Horo

Parraletic

Juniors
Can't believe this guy is off contract for nest year. He has been going gang busters for us this year in just his first year of first grade. Please tell me we're gonna re-sign him! He is a great prospect for the future IMO. What do you guys think?

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
He is going good for us this year, I believe we have already started talks with him for next year and beyond.

mortz

good player.... played with him at cambridge park, had a team full of all stars, keith peters and junior moors had spiders on them back in the day, but my dad always said justin would have the best career.

84 Baby

Referee
good player.... played with him at cambridge park, had a team full of all stars, keith peters and junior moors had spiders on them back in the day, but my dad always said justin would have the best career.
And what did he do in return?
rimshot.gif

fish eel

Immortal
I reckon he'll go tpo gridiron.

Seriously though, we should sing him up ASAP.

If we don't, we've only ourselves to blame if we lose him

Forty20

First Grade
I reckon he'll go tpo gridiron.

Seriously though, we should sing him up ASAP.

If we don't, we've only ourselves to blame if we lose him

Do you think we should cast him as the lead over say Hayne or Hindmarsh though?

I'm thinking we could do great things with an all Eels musical...perhaps a modern rendition of a Shakespeare classic?

Romeel and Jueeliet? Jueelius Caesar? Taming of the Shack? Othoro?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Horo is a must for next year, can't beleive he was ever behind the likes of oake and Hauraki.

84 Baby

Referee
Horo is a must for next year, can't beleive he was ever behind the likes of oake and Hauraki.
I can. Wellar was one of the best reserve graders ever at the club and Oake has been one of the better reserve grade/NSW Cup players for a few seasons. Had you seriously heard the name of Justin Horo before the 2008 NSW Cup GF if by even then?

Captain BF

Juniors
Yeah, i reckon Horo did his apprenticeship the old fashioned way. Learnt the trade in reggies and was blooded at has turned out to be the right time. He is a prime example of why a reserve grade competition is still important. Jeremy Latimore & James Maloney are other cases as well.