What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Poore - the benchmark of improvement

SDM

First Grade
Fat slug has been working on his game, almost doubled his performance this week running for a massive 47 metres.
He also wasted no time making his usual impact by giving away a penalty before even touching the ball.
What day is payday for the players? I am going to perform a citizens arrest on the slug for larceny, I will bring a kitten for backup.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:lol: That kitten would probably put poor old Poore in the Emergency room. He's a cap munching powder puff.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I was very impressed with Kearneys use of Fui Fui last night. It was a masterstroke to leave him on the bench until the 30 minute mark. By the time he came on the game was over.
His 4 hitups for the game were outstanding.

Well done Kearney you pumpkin.

barney gumble

Juniors
I was very impressed with Kearneys use of Fui Fui last night. It was a masterstroke to leave him on the bench until the 30 minute mark. By the time he came on the game was over.

:lol: :lol: :lol: agreed

Bigfella

Coach
Fui played 41 mins. He made 5 hit ups.

Whether he is better starting or not it reflects badly on him that he onlyade 5 hit ups in that time.

At his best he makes two hit ups a set.

If he didn't rip in because he had the shits that's piss weak.

I don't think it's that simple though.

I think a few people have dropped heads or lost confidence and it filters across.

But really more individuals should have done what Reni did and just put their hands up.

True EEL

Bench
meh, still a better performance than Lasalo (SK's long-lost illegitimate son) and even Fui last night

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Fui played 41 mins. He made 5 hit ups.

Whether he is better starting or not it reflects badly on him that he onlyade 5 hit ups in that time.

Exactly.

If a merkin can't make an impact coming off the bench what chance is he against fresh defenders?

If blokes don't want to have a go because they've been told they won't be here next year they should spend the year in reserve grade.

But really more individuals should have done what Reni did and just put their hands up.

How strong was Reni? That's leadership.

He's finally getting some match fitness and showing what he can do.

aargon

Fat slug has been working on his game, almost doubled his performance this week running for a massive 47 metres.
He also wasted no time making his usual impact by giving away a penalty before even touching the ball.
What day is payday for the players? I am going to perform a citizens arrest on the slug for larceny, I will bring a kitten for backup.

hahaha, thats the funniest thing I've read! :D Fat slug... LOL!

Tizzun

Juniors
It's almost a guarantee that Poore will leave Parra and become a much better player, he just has not fit well in at Parra.

Joely01

Bench

This was a joke. If he was injured still don't pick him and put shack there.

Daneel

Bench
No excuse for fui not to put in, but it has got to be hard when the game is gone by the time you get your first touch. As for Poore the only time i know that sloth is on the field is when he is giving away penalties.

Latest posts