What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Poore

lucablight

First Grade
I'm happy Poore is joining us next year but I did say before to the doubters that Cayless was a better player and it looks like I have been proven right.

scottyeel

Bench
Poore got bashed from pillar to post last night but every time he got up and ran straight back into them as hard as he could.

Poore got bashed from pillar to post last night but every time he got up and ran straight back into them as hard as he could.

That's true. He showed great heart. I expected Bennett to get more support play going after half time. More short passes before the line would've prevented Sims and Kenny being able to just target one guy. Instead they came out with the same tactics and got the same result.

gustarny

Juniors
I think Benny used Super Coach Hages game plan and had his forwards running one out and getting smashed all night they didnt mix it up at all .

caylo

Bench
exactly , its hard when your the only forward having a go !

I think Poore will be twice as good next year running off players like Cayless and Fui who are not shy of using a short passing game to stop the defence from targeting them.
Next year it will be a no stop barage with Fui, Poore, Cayless and Mannah

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No way will Fui be coming of the bench next season, he is almost the best prop in the game ATM. Caylo has been great since DA has changed our game plan around but he still may be the one coming of the bench next season.

natheel

Coach
its not poores fault brisbane aimed up i mean parra aimed up against he and weyman last week too he will be with us next year and ando will get the best out of him

natheel

Coach
Maybe DA might start Poore off the bench. Make him earn his spot to start with.

i rekon we will look something like this for the first 5 rounds especially with how cayless is playing atm

8. Cayless
9. Keating
10. Moi Moi

15. Mannah
16. Poore

then probably bring fui off the bench once poore has settled into the team

so what's stopping poore from playing for us on friday night? his contract with the dragons would be to the end of the season in 2009 and as far as they are concerned 2009 ended last night he's an eel now :D

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I wonder if DA is considering moving Cayless to the back row. He started in the back row in 2005 so It might be on his mind. Having Poore, Cayless and Fui Fui on the field at the same time, with Hindy and Benny would be a very big and powerful forward pack.

Latest posts