What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Ryder

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
antonius said:
Briza said:
antonius said:
Stay in denial all you want Brizza.... you've got 'im :lol: :lol:

Better check your own comings and goings, word is he re-signed with the knights :lol:
And it's been confirmed on Mightyeagles.com that Manly did not sign him!
Read Thishttp://nrl.rleague.com/2003/movements.php It was reported in the local Newcastle paper.

I see David Tangata-toa is with St george. Is this the same bloke that played for the knights in the mid 90's?

Kaz

junior
Briza said:
antonius said:
Stay in denial all you want Brizza.... you've got 'im :lol: :lol:

Better check your own comings and goings, word is he re-signed with the knights :lol:
And it's been confirmed on Mightyeagles.com that Manly did not sign him!

Justin Ryder has signed with Manly.

The bidding war was fierce & Manly won his services, unfortunately for Manly the other teams were bidding on Luke Dorn. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Dorn signed with the Roosters.

aqua_duck

Coach
Danish Moo Cow said:
I believe we had Andrew Tangata-toa in the club for a while and he went to St George in the late 90s.
Andrew Tangata-toa is a front rower who played jersey flegg/first division for Cronulla either this year or last

weloveyouwakefield said:
Just to update you apparently we have signed Justin Ryder subject to David Solomona changing his passport.... :?
Good luck ;-)

antonius

Coach
weloveyouwakefield said:
Just to update you apparently we have signed Justin Ryder subject to David Solomona changing his passport.... :?

Whatever you do don't challenge the Knight Ryder to an arm wrestle!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you guys have a Footy Show over there? Justin was a big hit on TV here in our Footy Show, a real star. ;-)

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
weloveyouwakefield said:
does that mean solo isn't heading your way next year?

Dazzer

Juniors
Yes Solo is still joining us(wildcats) nexy year, he's just changing his passport from Aus to Samoan to allow us an extra quota place, just heard weve also signed Semi Tudulala(or something like that) anyone now how good or bad he is? :D

korki

Juniors
Have wakey deffo signed semi?? i heard the rumours but not has been confirmed has it??
Justin doesnt sound that good defencively, just wot wakey need :?

He announced it last week. There must have been a clause in his contract with Wakefield allowing him to try and get on board with Manly, but as soon as that fell through he took the option to go to England.

Good luck to him.

Parki

Bench
Justin Justin Justin

I told you, I warned you not to mess with your number one fan....but you chose to ignore me....you chose to snub me.......and now your paying for it.....i warned you justin not to mess with me, that i had friends in high places.....and now you find yourself on a plane to the other side of the world......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA all i can say is good riddance mate :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

antonius said:
weloveyouwakefield said:

Whatever you do don't challenge the Knight Ryder to an arm wrestle!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you guys have a Footy Show over there? Justin was a big hit on TV here in our Footy Show, a real star. ;-)

How do you mean???? what happened???
We have Boots'n'All which isnt that good BUT it is a Rl show so we put up with it... :D

northey

First Grade
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

true true......

do not forget he time after the arm wrestle when he was asking the team what they thought of him.......