What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jwh

Ozzy

First Grade
I hope JWH costs you all a GF, it's definitely on the cards. I'm happy to take bets on a brain explosion this year costing you a big match

As well as suspensions and a send off for JWH

butthurt_zpsc5a0de64.jpg

Tommy Smith

Referee
It's a shame we didn't get any penalties.

He shouldn't get any, but will probably get 6. Such is how soft the game is these days.

Ozwald I wasn't the one that got personal first so if you want to go down that path be prepared to cop it back. Maybe RahRah is the game for you. Unfortunately Mr Sheens signed Anasta. How many local juniors do you have ?

Ozzy

First Grade
Ozwald I wasn't the one that got personal first so if you want to go down that path be prepared to cop it back. Maybe RahRah is the game for you. Unfortunately Mr Sheens signed Anasta. How many local juniors do you have ?

Sunshine get as personal as you want but bringing in family is a sign of weakness. I am assuming you don't understand the meaning of butthurt. It isn't a gay thing (at least that is my understanding).

Doesn't matter who signed Anasta, he's yours, not ours. We have a few juniors floating around but unfortunately they aren't currently playing for us but hey being premiers is a pretty good substitute. How many of those does your team have? :D

I'm sure your wearing a waratahs scarf over that roosters scarf Ozwald drinking a latte and having an iced Vovo :). One week wasn't enough for the grub

Ozzy

First Grade
I'm sure your wearing a waratahs scarf over that roosters scarf Ozwald drinking a latte and having an iced Vovo :). One week wasn't enough for the grub
This from a guy wearing a Swans scarf over his Wests Tigers scarf. :cool: Drinking a latte beats drinking Nescafe swill Rippy. I actually didn't know they still made iced vovos. I'm glad you enjoy them. I prefer the malt biscuits myself. BTW for your benefit, you should have used you're, not your. You're welcome.