What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jye Mullane?

Fluffy

Juniors
He had tendanites in both his knees and has had an operation over the off season.

He expects to be back in the next couple of months.

This was unknown to most manly supporters until recently. He actually got it early on last season (round 2) an it matches his form slump.

If that was his only problem we have a good backup for 5/8th in PL when he gets back (based on his sharks days and the cowboys game)

I hope he gets back.

Fluffy

Juniors
Both he and harris should have stood down last year long before they did instead of playing poorly with injury

Milko

Juniors
You guys have got it spot on with the injury troubles that Jye has faced, he is training the house down at the moment and should be abck in a few weeks and will provide great depth to the most improved side in the comp, as we saw on the weekend Sam Harris took his time and got over his injury and looked a completely different player; lets hope they can keep going.

Fluffy

Juniors
Word from the after match party at the club is Jye is looking at after the bye along with many. He is not sure what position though.

Seems we might get
Mullane
Hicks
Alberts
King
Stewart

all back that week which will help

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Honestly, I'd like to see him in the centres...He is very solid in defence and CAN be decent in attack..

He wouldn't start over Hill,Hicks or Steppa but will be handy if injuries occur.

canteen worker

Juniors
Fluffy said:
we have a ton of centres in PL at the moment.
Yeah but how many in first grade and how many of first grade ability.

I hope the legend 'Jye' makes a comeback! We might even name a stand in his honour!!!!! :alcho: :alcho: :alcho:

Mzilikazi

Juniors
For the record, when I found out about the Mullane tendonitis situation I went onto the Public Forum at AE and said that he'd been hard done by copping the criticism that he did.

Here's to a strong return and egg on my face.

CC36

Juniors
For the record -
I could have edited to remove the personal attacks and insults but, well, when they were gone, there was little of substance remaining and nothing pertaining to the topic.
Keep it civil folks....don't want to overuse my mouse button ;-) :)

CC_Eagle

First Grade
MONY said:
just to let you guys know..... mullane isnt very good. #-o

Just to let you know..

Mullane had not one, but two screwed knees last season. Unknown to fans, but he kept on playing as the club needed him.

Sure he was very average in those performances, rightly so...But the guy put the club before his own health...That takes alot of guts.

Latest posts