What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kade Snowden

troy

Juniors
Hi Guys, I missed the game last night because i was stuck transferring in beautiful Manilla airport!!

Can you tell me how Kade Snowden played last night? I've heard nothing from anywhere on how he went.... Did he hold his own???

Eion

First Grade
5 / 10. I thought he was pretty good early, was off for a long period when belly decided we didn't need any front rowers out there, but was pretty ordinary when he came back on. Wasn't really hitting it up hard and a bit slow on a crutial tackle letting slater in for a try. Ellis found snowy good to hide behind when he started a blue though.

All in all, he seems to be a work in progress - I doubt there'll be howls for snowy to be dropped and he'll be better for the run.

The Popper

Bench
I thought he did, Troy. Apart from one dropped ball in the second half I thought he went pretty well. Actually, I thought the team as a whole played well, after a slow start. I'd give 'em all another go.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
stood too flat & made 2 critical errors. Not a good debut.
TLL was awesome. Best front rowers game in origin in years.

Made a couple of good runs with the ball and quite good in defense in his first spell.

But a little disappointing in his next stint.

I think he deserves another go.

The prop rotation with King,Snowy,TLL and Mannah looked much more effective than a Weyman, White rotation with TLL.

samshark

Juniors
Might have been expecting a bit much but I thought he was pretty disappointing in his debut. Seemed to struggle with the pace of the game and getting in position for his hit ups. Only recall him doing two hit ups in his first stint. Mannah was much better and TLL showed them all how to run.

DJDL

Bench
I didn't see it but by the sounds of it he needs a few runs at this level.
After game one there were plenty questioning TLL's place. Three games in and it sounds like he's finding his feet at this level. Hopefully the same can be said of Snow this time next year

Plastered

Juniors
Probably the weakest of NSW's 4 props (or 5 including Super Gal), with the dropped ball unfortunately a game changing moment.

TLL was massive, agree with Reefy's comments there, and Mannah was also very very good.

millersnose

Post Whore
he looked like a front rower who hadnt played for weeks and who started his first state of origin with 39 seconds of game time

Inferno

Coach
Might have been expecting a bit much but I thought he was pretty disappointing in his debut. Seemed to struggle with the pace of the game and getting in position for his hit ups. Only recall him doing two hit ups in his first stint. Mannah was much better and TLL showed them all how to run.

Pretty much spot on Sam. I thought King had a good game as well.

RgSharks

Juniors
I think you guys are all being a little harsh.
He was good in defence besides the miss on slater for that try, but Gal missed hime too.
His running was far more effective than white/weyman put together.

feeding frenzy

Juniors
Gall misssed him because Snowy was too slow in moving the same way as the defensive line.

Gal missed him because he over read the play and was beaten on his inside shoulder , However it is forgivable after the amount of metres and tackles he made during the game. Snowy didnt help the cause .