What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kagaroo Tour Pics - Lots of pics of Roosters players

Rooster Lozz

Juniors
Well the upside to living in Birmingham (UK) is the fact i can follow the Kangroos around on their current tour. I am having a great time and as there arent to many Aussies at the games so far I have had a good chance to get some pictures. I have been mainly taking pics of our Roosters so if anyone wants to have a look at them here is the link
http://ukbolands.freewebspace.com/photo.html
Also today i got the legend Artie Beetson's autograph and a picture so its been a good day.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Fibroman, you must've been beaten badly with the ugly stick to have such a hang up.

Rooster Lozz - thanks for posting those. With no TV coverage of the games what so ever this side of the Tasman, it was good to see the boys running around - albeit in still motion. :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Rooster Lozz

Juniors
Hey fibro man nice chip on the shoulder mate.
I didnt get to meet any of the players but was pretty close to them when they were warming up, we got a wave from Hegs and a smile from Ricko when he walked past ( I was decked out in red, white and blue)
Going to 1st test and 3rd test and hope to see something of the players then maybe autographs but i doubt it, now that the test series is on means lots more people.