What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kahler = the new Czislowski

Well, it seems that Kris Kahler has been working hard over the off season to take Ben Czislowski's title as the biggest souffle in the NRL. In the first half he has been hammered in every tackle. Has he always been like this?

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: Kris 'the killer' Kahler was reknowned for this type of footy at canberra, its why we happily released him to the titans
he is a hard worker and a tough cookie, defencively he is as sound as any NRL player, offensively he gives his all every game, but he has a tendency to drop alot of footy, and im yet to see him take a hit up where he has not been dominated. He has the skills to be a decent 2nd rower if he builds up abit, but he will never be anything by a cannon fodder as a front rower

also, i was absolutely gutted to see him run on the field this year without his mullet... it was a great mullet back in his raider days

SOULS 04

Juniors
yes watching him get dominated tackle after tackle after tackle seemed very familiar somehow

edabomb

First Grade
Haha I do remember when Canberra fans were talking him up as an Origin hope in 2005. Always been rubbish IMO, offers no impact.

It is funny how he has the Adam Muir offloads going now, especially when he's getting driven backwards.

ethos

Live Update Team
Going by rleague.com statistics..

13 Hitups for 109 metres.
20 tackles and 4 offloads.

Not a world beater but not as bad as some of you guys suggest. I think he's more of a second rower anyway.

Coaster

Bench
Gee you Canberra Raider fans sure dont miss an oppertunity to stick it to a ex-player.

Your like a jealous ex-girlfriend, that just couldnt stand to see him happy and doing better.

He may have heaps of room to improve, but FFS he has left you, move on.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: curious, you wank, he left us only because we told him to shop around to see if he could get a gig elsewhere... in this instance a reference to a relationship, we are the dumper's not the dumpee's and with good reason, he has alot of heart but he just doesnt have an impact

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: ill comment where ever the f**k i care to, i didnt make the thread, so take you're panties and get the money box man to help untwist them

Mal Meninga

Bench
He signed for the Panthers but was swapped when the Titans needed to release Puletua. Elliot rates him highly, called him a quality first grader etc.