What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kahler = the new Czislowski

azza

Juniors
:lol: The Elliott kiss of death. That's all Kahler needs. Remember this guy thought Jason Bulgarelli was a quality 5/8th :lol:.

juanfarkall

Coach
I did hear that Czislowski got smashed in Q Cup on the weekend too....

Funny that he is not even good enough for reggies.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Happy Ruby Anniversary to all in the Shire and Congratulations on the new 10 game milestone.

Who said George and Nobby would never achieve anything of note ?

You need some new material closet Shark fan. :)

Munky

Coach
juanfarkall said:
I did hear that Czislowski got smashed in Q Cup on the weekend too....

Funny that he is not even good enough for reggies.

The next Steve Price :lol:

DeeGan

Bench
ethos said:
Going by rleague.com statistics..

13 Hitups for 109 metres.
20 tackles and 4 offloads.

Not a world beater but not as bad as some of you guys suggest. I think he's more of a second rower anyway.

Nice post.

Raider_69 said:
he has alot of heart but he just doesnt have an impact

Agree to an extent - PLENTY of heart in Kahler, I won't go about labelling him as yet given I haven't seen all too much of him barring trial form and yesterday's effort where he copped some punishment but kept on coming.

The impact is up for debate, let's see how he is going half way through the season and not after one game.

If we are looking at going off one game, he is ahead of his former club's starting pair:

8 - Troy Thompson

7 hit ups - 41m (5.8m p/c) - 15 tackles

10 - Dan Tilse

12 hit ups - 81m (6.8m p/c) - 18 tackles

Kris's 8.30m p/c is from 13 carries isn't as bad as some made out in comparison to some ;-)

I think most players in the NRL (and better players the Kahler, Tilse and Thompson) can put their hand up to say they would like to improve on their round one effort.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider Ultra said:
Thompson got injured early in the first half scoop.

add that he was far from 100% from what ive herd...and for a man his size, tilse is a marshmellow so its not surprising kahlers stats beat him...

DeeGan

Bench
Raider Ultra said:
Thompson got injured early in the first half scoop.

Fully aware of that, his metres per carry were still down on Kahler's who "can't make an impact" ;-) I think he would've done the Raiders a favour looking at your effort up front.

BUT WAIT A SEC ... he (Thompson) was "far from 100%"

Excuses are left in the dressing room if a player crosses over the white line to play.

Raider_69

Post Whore
his stats were not that good from that game, but i know who'd id rather have as my front rower out of thompson and kahler, and its thompson every minute of the day.

Dutchy

Immortal
you cant say kahler did better than the Raiders props based just on stats..Raiders played in a wet weather game coming from their own end against great defense all night...kahler played dry weather footy in a more even game