What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kane Evans

anthony barham

Juniors
Have heard from a good source that he wants out of the roosters and would like to return home to souths.He is a great talent and young front rowers of that quality are hard to find.
Can Madge and Richo make it happen ? Lets hope so.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I thought you had to have Burgess as your last name to be any chance of cracking your way into the south's forward pack! (Which I will conceede is awesome!)

Bro Bear

Juniors
Be good news for the Bunnies if Kane Evans is signed - possible mid year signing - this lad has the talent to play NRL. Sign him up Bunnies.

Have heard from a good source that he wants out of the roosters and would like to return home to souths.He is a great talent and young front rowers of that quality are hard to find.
Can Madge and Richo make it happen ? Lets hope so.

This should quash this ridiculous rumour. These are the facts.........

1. Kane played in the Souths Jnrs comp but he has never considered your club to be his spiritual home. He played for Leichhardt Wanderers before Mascot & Sth Eastern.
2. His old man (whose surname is not Evans) played for Souths in 1985 under R.Wiley offered Kane to Souths for HM & SG Ball but they weren't remotely interested because of his bloodline....Nepotism at its best.
3. He got a start via Joel Greig @ Jets SG Ball and hasn't looked back since.

2009- Jets SG Ball squad.
2010- Roosters SG Ball Premiers.
2011- Roosters NYC Player of the Year, NYC Team of the Year. Jnr Kangaroos.
2012- U20's NSW Origin team, Jnr Kangaroos.

Not bad for a Bunnies disgard :D. Evans could be the one that got away!!!

Kane's going hard, doing well and his development is on track.

t10do

Juniors
Funnily enough, I was chatting to a Balmain friend of mine last night who mentioned that the Tigers were having a good look at him and also mentioned that he is "apparently" unsettled. I am not sure if any of it is true.

What I do know is that he is a good/aggressive young prop who doesn't take a backwards step. Watched a few of his junior games in which he stood out. From watching NSW cup this year it is now clear that he was more than just "potential". He is adding brain to his brawn

In all honesty, The Roosters would be making a mistake if they were to let him go (rumours of him being unsettled true or not).

ifs its all going so well why does he want out?

AB,

He doesn't want out. He knows where he stands with his development at the Roosters and besides, as others have mentioned, the Roosters would be shooting themselves in the foot to grant him a release. A few clubs have shown interest :-$.

Evans is off contract 2014. Clubs will be lining up hoping to entice him.

Moving the goalposts much? One club players have nothing to do with juniors :lol:

13 of our top 17 on the weekend were one club players. 11 out of your top 17 were one club players in your last match ;-)

Hmm
Merritt NO (sharks)
Goodwin NO (bulldogs)
Champion NO (storm, titans)
Walker YES
Everingham YES
Sutton YES
Reynolds YES
Asotasi NO (bulldogs)
Luke YES
Lima NO (storm)
Peats YES
Tyrell YES
Lowe YES

Burgess NO (England
Keary YES
Clark YES

BranVan3000

Coach
Hmm
Merritt NO (sharks)
Goodwin NO (bulldogs)
Walker YES
Everingham YES
Sutton YES
Reynolds YES
Asotasi NO (bulldogs)
Luke YES
Lima NO (storm)
Peats YES
Tyrell YES
Lowe YES

Burgess NO (England
Keary YES
Clark YES

George Burgess has not played for another team. And you left out Starling, why?

Hmm
Merritt NO (sharks)
Goodwin NO (bulldogs)
Walker YES
Everingham YES
Sutton YES
Reynolds YES
Asotasi NO (bulldogs)
Luke YES
Lima NO (storm)
Peats YES
Tyrell YES
Lowe YES

Burgess NO (England
Keary YES
Clark YES

You dont know shit,Everingham has played with two other clubs,Issac came from the Bulldogs.