What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kane Possibly Leaving WWE Due To Pay Cut

thuganomics

Coach
* Due to his extensive amount of indy experience, the WWE is ready to begin a push for Gene Snitsky on the main roster in the near future. The WWE’s creative team likes his size, in-ring potential, and facial expressions. They also feel that he would be able to use his real name, “Snitsky", which has the potential to be catchy and memorable for fans.

* Rumors have started to surface that Kane has given his notice to WWE. The reason for the apparent notice is that Kane wasn’t happy with the substantial pay cut when renewing his contract with the company recently.

Fron Rajahwwf.com

If Kane goes the WWE have friking Rocks in thier head. :evil:

Anonymous

Juniors
I don't see him going anywhere else.

Maybe he's trying to use it as leverage in an attempt to get more money?

TNA wouldn't be able to offer him much, I would think.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
This is Bullsh*t.

He has a movie project with WWE coming out soon (Eye Scream Man) so I cant see them releasing him. Also even if he is taking a pay cut I cant see him being involved in another profession where he earns anywhere near as much as he does now.

bubs

Juniors
Tidus_Raider said:
Also even if he is taking a pay cut I cant see him being involved in another profession where he earns anywhere near as much as he does now.
Ah yes. But take a look at Brock Lesnar. He walked out on a contract worth somewhere in the vicinity of $45 Million for a TRYOUT for NFL.
And he has been sacked from that too. How must HE be feeling.
Wrestlers are treated like pieces of meat to the promoters. Beat them down too much, and they will fight back.

thuganomics

Coach
There is some truth to the Kane rumors at this time. Sources backstage are now commenting that Kane and the WWE have run into problems with negotiations. People inside the WWE were talking about the situation all day yesterday, but not because of the report on HonkyTonkMan’s website, but rather inside knowledge of the problems that WWE & Kane are having.

Apparently, there was a blowout on Sunday between WWE & Kane which leaves his future in doubt with the company, however, there is still a good chance that things will be worked out between the two parties, especially since he is still scheduled to appear in an upcoming WWE movie production. It could also be noted that the WWE may sense the problems between Kane and that may have been what lead to last night’s beatdown at the hands of Gene Snitsky.

From Rajahwwf.com

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Kane could be huge..his already a big superstar, the wwe are dumb for thinking they could give someone like him a pay cut..

Also Brock has a daughter and his main reason for walking out was cause of travel and how he didnt get to spend the time he wanted with his daughter - i for one have nothing against that.

He quit and decided to try out for an NFL team, he brought in some nice 40 times,bench press and etc but that alone doesnt make him a possible nfl starter...

Brock was later cut as him being 27yrs old and having not played since High school was a problem, brock said he regrets chassing the dollar bills and wishes he had signed with the nfl (at the time Coach Tony Dungy was interested)- again i dont see this as a bad thing especially since he gave it his best and passed a 40 million + contract to possible earn 250k at best.

IanG

Coach
bubs said:
Tidus_Raider said:
Also even if he is taking a pay cut I cant see him being involved in another profession where he earns anywhere near as much as he does now.
Ah yes. But take a look at Brock Lesnar. He walked out on a contract worth somewhere in the vicinity of $45 Million for a TRYOUT for NFL.
And he has been sacked from that too. How must HE be feeling.
Wrestlers are treated like pieces of meat to the promoters. Beat them down too much, and they will fight back.

Yeah as Bret Hart said in his doco They're treated like circus animals. That's probably why Vince did what he did cuz Bret wanted to put the power somewhat back into the wrestlers hands

Mr Saab

Referee
thuganomics said:
If they do they are dead set jokes.

all kane is now is a glorified jobber. He offers zero to the WWE now and his gimmick is as lame as the Killer Bees

lockyno1

Post Whore
all kane is now is a glorified jobber. He offers zero to the WWE now and his gimmick is as lame as the Killer Bees

But he is still one of the biggest heels on RAW! And if the WWE were not a bunch of twits then they woulf give him the WHC! :clap:

Mr Saab

Referee
lockyno1 said:

But he is still one of the biggest heels on RAW! And if the WWE were not a bunch of twits then they woulf give him the WHC! :clap:

he is not a true heel..people have no idea how to react to the big red genius.
Giving Kane the belt would be a MISTAKE. He had the belt once for about 20 hrs after he won a first blood match with Austin at King of the Ring in 1998. Next night he lost it back to Stone Cold....and Kane has never seen it again.
Kane is Sh!t...he is boring...he is not "over" with the crowd, he is involved in stupid angles and the curiousity with him losing his mask is GONE

Raider_69

Post Whore
exactly lockyer, he isnt a real heel anymore
no one gives a shit, people dont fear him cause he jobs to everyone now, he is far from the "big red monster" he once was built up to, now he is nothing

IMO i think the only way to get the ratings back for WWE is to get someone like Austin, Lenser, Rock etc back and get them into a solid and langthy heel role, a bloke that gets ratings and gets the fans wanting to see them get smashed, credit where its due HHH is the only one with this image atm

Tidus_Raider

Bench
I dont want to see HHH smashed. I want him to stop hogging the main event. Jericho is soooo much better in the arrogant heel role.

lockyno1

Post Whore
I dont want to see HHH smashed. I want him to stop hogging the main event. Jericho is soooo much better in the arrogant heel role.

Maybe you are right, but we may NEVER see it until HHH leaves wresting in a "wrestling capacity"!

bender

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
lockyno1 said:

he is not a true heel..people have no idea how to react to the big red genius.
Giving Kane the belt would be a MISTAKE. He had the belt once for about 20 hrs after he won a first blood match with Austin at King of the Ring in 1998. Next night he lost it back to Stone Cold....and Kane has never seen it again.
Kane is Sh!t...he is boring...he is not "over" with the crowd, he is involved in stupid angles and the curiousity with him losing his mask is GONE

His angles have potential but they are always messed up. A while a go when he went on his rampage pile driving linda mcmahon, it fizzled out with a shane mcMahon feud. His elimination of the undertaker fizzled out with his loss to taker (predictable but necessary) followed by a pointless job to Edge. His feud with Lita, i believe was totally wasted potential. I think a Lita heel turn (coupled with a reluctant Kane Face turn) playing the reluctant heavy could have been huge. I think you are right with Kane at the moment, but he is one of the few wrestlers that can become somehting again witht he right angle.

Mr Saab

Referee
bender said:
His angles have potential but they are always messed up. A while a go when he went on his rampage pile driving linda mcmahon, it fizzled out with a shane mcMahon feud. His elimination of the undertaker fizzled out with his loss to taker (predictable but necessary) followed by a pointless job to Edge. His feud with Lita, i believe was totally wasted potential. I think a Lita heel turn (coupled with a reluctant Kane Face turn) playing the reluctant heavy could have been huge. I think you are right with Kane at the moment, but he is one of the few wrestlers that can become somehting again witht he right angle.

but what angle? I dont see anything for him. He isnt like a rock, SCSA, HHH, Angle. Those guys can mix it up and put on a good show in and out of the ring. Kane is just too one dimmensional who has been put into a corner of which he will never escape. The whole idea of Kane as the bro of Taker was dumb from day one.

Azkatro

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
bender said:

but what angle? I dont see anything for him. He isnt like a rock, SCSA, HHH, Angle. Those guys can mix it up and put on a good show in and out of the ring. Kane is just too one dimmensional who has been put into a corner of which he will never escape. The whole idea of Kane as the bro of Taker was dumb from day one.

You can't really blame the wrestler for that though. Look at Bret Hart - the writers drove him into a corner he couldn't back out of with the anti-USA angle. Hart had nowhere to go after that.

Mr Saab

Referee
Azkatro said:
You can't really blame the wrestler for that though. Look at Bret Hart - the writers drove him into a corner he couldn't back out of with the anti-USA angle. Hart had nowhere to go after that.

yeah, hart didnt like that angle he was put into, but thats when the WWE was becoming "extreme" (for a better word)
HArt and Kane are chalk and cheese as far as talent goes.

Latest posts