What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kangaroos, hop in 'ere

Willow

Assistant Moderator
If you're still with me in support NT, I'll be able to let you know in about an hour. ie 8pm AEST.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I've got 700 words and the making of an article. But it needs more polishing and research and it would be unwise to rush it in while there's a keen reserve in the wings.

Non Terminator, if you're right to go, I'll sub you in. Congrats on your international debut. :D

Titanic

First Grade
Great effort guys, it was a pleasure being a part of it. Onya NT, you should be awarded an extra 5 for enthusiasm. Skipper, would you see to that please?

Kangaroos by 1... being the resident expert on 1 point results and the champion of ties.

Oh by the way, I just heard that the Kiwis were prepared to capitulate if they could keep the hardware... not on your nelly... it's all or nothing lads and let the devil decide... yeeha!

Latest posts