What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kangaroos No.1 jersey an open race

Dutchy

Immortal
Orford wont be the test half, so does not matter. Of course Slater looked better last night, his team dominated. The selectors are not going to base who gets the jumper on that performance.

I know. But you have to be able to perform at club level to get the call up. Ox is making that very difficult for Stewart.

Garts

Bench
Stewart is performing well on a personal level, he is still doing everything right. Are you saying his is not performing individually?

I get that Ox is not helping cause but he still has all the skills and is playing well himself, Slater looks better as his team is going better, however he is in magnificant touch himself. Some the stuff he has been doing is individual brilliance and if he keeps it up deserves the No 1 jumper.

philstorm

Juniors
Really feel for Stewart. As others have said, he's a phenomenal full-back, but his half has been doing him no favours thus far this year.

As it stands though, Billy would be ahead of the pack with three MOTM awards (my reckoning), thus far this year!