What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karl Johnson

BatiFan

Juniors
I was at Brookie yesterday for the first time this season and I was very impressed by Karl Johnson who played in the centres for the Premier League side. Where did he come from and is he a chance of playing first grade at the Sea Eagles? He was wearing 15 but I thought he was sensational. Hope he gets a crack in the NRL when Tezza finishes up.

Milko

Juniors
He played great against the Roosters aswell, gets very physical and doesnt have bad footwork for a big guy. How good is the Premier League side when there isnt too many injuries in first grade. How good did Jye Mullane play he has killed it the last two weeks and hopefully he will stay fit for the rest of the season.

SilentBob

Juniors
He's not the most consistent player, it would take a desperate situation for him to find his way in to 1st grade this year.

Latest posts