What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karl Pryce

Risky_6

Juniors
I have been watching ESL matches for a while here on fox, this kid just strikes me to be something special, something rare.

With all due respect to the English game, i wish one day he is bought out here to the nrl, because i have no doubt he will dominate out here to.

Im a Dragons man and if Mark Gasnier went to union and i had to choose one player in the world to replace him, its Karl Pryce.

damo72

Juniors
I too have a huge wrap on him, however with his size and strength it is about time he really delivered.

JasonE

Bench
It's easy to forget he is still only 19. Noble uses him poorly as well but i'd still expect he will break into the GB setup over the next 2 years.

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
To be honest he's never done anything to make me take notice of him. His defense is poor and in the games I've seen him in at least, he offers little in attack bar his physical size.

He doesn't seem to be in the same class as his brother. But I may have just missed the games in which he has shone.

Collateral

Coach
Risky_6 said:
Im a Dragons man and if Mark Gasnier went to union and i had to choose one player in the world to replace him, its Karl Pryce.

The Parra centre Ben Smith is the only player I would consider worthy of replacing Gaaaaaz.