What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karmas A Bitch Fat Head

RgSharks

Juniors
He will mostly likely be found not guilty and charges are dropped. By the time all this blows over the June 30 deadline will be over and he won't be able to join another NRL club this year.
They will send him to some rural town and get him ready for another NRL club (doubt it would be us).

The real loser here is Canberra. They need to get more education and leadership down there otherwise these kids will drop like flies and end up at other NRL clubs.

In say that I hold no grudge against Fergo and he clearly needs some serious help with his drinking issues.
He's a young guy and through you might not like the way he goes about his business he is a damn good player. He'll grow up and will be better for it.

SharkShocked

Bench
Honestly, i love how everyone just says these guys have drinking issues. Keep in mind you have to be sober before you decide to get on the piss and let yourself get loose.

When will we ever just come out and out and call someone a grub or a dick for behaving the way they do?

Not everyone has a mental health issue.

People just need to grow up and start taking responsibility for WHO they want to be in their life.

At the moment Ferguson has the reputation of a grub. It's up to him to change that. Not the NRL, not Canberra, not some mental health clinic.

newman

First Grade
He went to Endeavour High and I know a lot of guys in the PE and RL departments there. Despite the intensive media, behavioural and community training that this idiot received, lets just say that they would not be surprised at this turn of events.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Can anyone tell me Ferguson's other past dramas?

Apart from drinking on a rooftop with Dugan, that is.
LIFE AND TIMES OF BLAKE FERGUSON

NRL games: 101
March: Makes NRL debut for Cronulla in round one clash with Penrith
January: Called up to play for the Indigenous All Stars, following injury to Justin Hodges
July: Angers Cronulla fans by announcing he plans to leave the club in order to play for a team capable of winning a premiership
August: Signs two-year deal with Canberra
April: Makes NSW Country Origin debut and named man of the match, scoring a double in 24-22 loss to City
May: Suspended by Raiders for one week, along with Josh Dugan, for breaching the club's alcohol policy by reporting to training while drunk
November: Removed from a music festival after reportedly spitting on patrons.
January: Walks out of emerging Blues camp due to personal issues, before later apologising to NSW coach Laurie Daley
March: Finds himself in trouble after drinking with Dugan instead of turning up to a recovery session. Ferguson is fined $10,000, banned for one week and ordered to undergo counselling sessions. Dugan is sacked.
March: After serving one-week suspension, Ferguson returns and vows to stay off alcohol for six weeks to turn his season around
May: Makes his State of Origin debut for NSW in a 14-6 victory
June: Named to take on Queensland in game two alongside good mate Dugan. After a drinking session, Ferguson is investigated over an alleged incident at a Cronulla nightspot.
LINK

Vin Fizz

Bench
I'm with Plastered on this one. I was in Canberra Civic on that day Doogs was getting the arse from the Mucus and Fergs was given his last warning (and a 20k fine). He was walking around with one of his homies. I was sitting listening to some songs on the IPAD. He looked at me like he didnt have a care in the world. Couldnt give a shit about what was happening. He needs some maturity. That said I was a complete dickehead at that age as well. No SYMP from me though.

frbshark

Juniors
Dickhead deserves no sympathy or any more chances.
Even has the wanker Mundine in his corner.
Does he want to take Mundine's title of the most hated man in OZ sport.?

carcharias

Immortal
I think mundine is a wanker as much as the next bloke.
But ... I can't fault his clean living life style.
He is the sort of bloke these dumb fargers should surround themselves with.

Card Shark

Immortal
Yes, he's advised him to give up the drink.

That's drastic measures but Blake needs drastic measures.

RgSharks

Juniors
Oh in that case let's call it even Stevens and drop the case.

Good call.

I'm not making any calls mate. I think that if he did the crime than he should do that time.

What I'm saying is the majority of these cases seem to get dropped when it comes to NRL players.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Honestly, i love how everyone just says these guys have drinking issues. Keep in mind you have to be sober before you decide to get on the piss and let yourself get loose.

When will we ever just come out and out and call someone a grub or a dick for behaving the way they do?

Not everyone has a mental health issue.

People just need to grow up and start taking responsibility for WHO they want to be in their life.

At the moment Ferguson has the reputation of a grub. It's up to him to change that. Not the NRL, not Canberra, not some mental health clinic.

True but if BF doesn't have Narcissistic Personality Disorder I'm not here

Latest posts