What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karmichael Hunt tells NZ

Kaz

junior
That he is too young for Test Football.

He hasn't made up his mind if he will play for NZ.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Thats a contradicting statement.

However, good on him for making such a ballsy decision.

ibeme

First Grade
Holy crap! He's a lot more mature than he gives himself credit for based on that decision.

:clap:

ANR

Juniors
Phillips said:
:clap: :clap: good, he is sh*t and should have never been mentioned for rep footy

Pfft, if hunt is shit , what does that make schifcoske then? , dick.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
He is 17 and being considered for test footy! Samw with Sonny Bill and Benji. Three good players but they should have some better senior players. One good thing is that Robbie Paul is playing for the Kiwis thank god!

Phillips

Referee
ANR said:
Phillips said:
:clap: :clap: good, he is sh*t and should have never been mentioned for rep footy

Pfft, if hunt is sh*t , what does that make schifcoske then? , dick.

just becaue i have a raiders avatar does not mean i support them :roll:

Phillips said:
ANR said:
Phillips said:

Pfft, if hunt is sh*t , what does that make schifcoske then? , dick.

just becaue i have a raiders avatar does not mean i support them :roll:

Well....well...hes's better then crappy Slater....

Honestly, people saying one liners like that just to get back at someones favorite team is bloody pathetic isnt it. :roll:

Im glad he was wrong anyway. :)

I think Hunt should have played for NZ. He is up to test football, he plays well beyond his age.

ali

Bench
Disappointing about Hunt. I was hoping he would commit to the Kiwis. I think all the hype with this bloke is justified. For mine i think he's on track to be better than Tuquiri and could even be crossed with Lockyer. At times he looks to have tremendous vision to go on top of a strong running game.

But where has League Corespondant got his info that Hunt wants to play for QLD. Foxsports doesn't say that and there is nothing on the SMH website.

ThrashViking

Juniors
Selwyn Petterson (New Zealand selector) announced that Hunts manager confirmed that K.Hunt( :lol: )wanted to play for Queensland on national television

Latest posts