What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kearney names side to play Newcastle

Best possible team you guys could name?

Hopefully a good game, but id be disappointed if you guys are able to stay within 10 points of us.

gee this sounds familiar where have i heard this before? :-k
:idea: oh i remember! from manly last week :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
guys i prefer the hages cup..can just imagine the gobsmacked look he'd have when being hounoured with it lol

tresurehunt

Juniors
Haha, hit a bit of a nerve with you guys :p

Was good to see you guys win on the weekend, but let's face it, was one of the shakiest wins I've seen.

Pretty solid team named, should be an interesting game, we'll both learn lots about our teams after this one I'm sure.

yeh roberts looked shaky all game :sarcasm:

stewart was pretty shaky as well after he was hit by fui then hindy ...

#ParraBy13+

natheel

Coach
I have a good feeling about this game I reckon we will win.

Aim at ticking tahu off and we will b right.

bartman

Immortal
I'm a bit worried by Esi's defence - but with Ben Smith out who else can we try there? Bennett will have our weak area on the right under a lot of pressure.

Otherwise good side, and here's hoping Kearney mixes it up a bit again, in terms of the starting forwards and bench positions, and some more unpredictable play (ditching the attacking "structure").

Maroubra Eel

Coach

yy_cheng

Coach
I'm a bit worried by Esi's defence - but with Ben Smith out who else can we try there? Bennett will have our weak area on the right under a lot of pressure.

Otherwise good side, and here's hoping Kearney mixes it up a bit again, in terms of the starting forwards and bench positions, and some more unpredictable play (ditching the attacking "structure").

willie t to face up to tahu

Latest posts