What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kearney: The Dark Side backs another winner!

blacktip-reefy said:
kearney croo field bombed for albert who tocuhed it back for Bailey you dikwad.
he then grubbered for the entire backline & simmons ended up the lucky recipient of a good kick.

Which game were you watching?

1995?

1999?

You just missed the 2006 one on fox!

Oh well there's always the Monday replay.......

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Dragon Slayer said:
Which game were you watching?

1995?

1999?

You just missed the 2006 one on fox!

Oh well there's always the Monday replay.......

Waht are you talking about you complete f**knutt???

Kearney kicked for 2 tries. They were very, very good kicks.

End of story.

Since 73

First Grade
Kearney played with tremendous confidence. He wasn't backward in trying things or being the playmaker.
And if a halfback is displaying confidence a teams responds.

How anyone can see a negative in kearney's game is beyond me. We should be doing cartwheels we have him. We have lost our 2 frontline halfbacks in the past 4 weeks and we have a guy who can step up and deputise so capably.

Gosh, he only had 2 try assists in the first half - well, if BK could get 2 a game I'd a be happy.

newman

First Grade
Excellent post 73. Im very happy with a win today and Kearney looked very capable in the absence of two senior halves.

fizman

Bench
newman said:
Excellent post 73. Im very happy with a win today and Kearney looked very capable in the absence of two senior halves.

Agree 100%. I am delighted with the win.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Since 73 said:
Kearney played with tremendous confidence. He wasn't backward in trying things or being the playmaker.
And if a halfback is displaying confidence a teams responds.

How anyone can see a negative in kearney's game is beyond me. We should be doing cartwheels we have him. We have lost our 2 frontline halfbacks in the past 4 weeks and we have a guy who can step up and deputise so capably.

Gosh, he only had 2 try assists in the first half - well, if BK could get 2 a game I'd a be happy.

Agreed. Well written.

imasharkie

Coach
newman said:

Yep I have to agree with 73 too.

We are lucky to have a replacement halfback in Kearney.

Where is Kimmorley going to play when both he and Dykes are available.

Dykes and Kearney should be the halves and Kimmorley can go play in the park with his kids.

!fullback!

Juniors
imasharkie said:
Yep I have to agree with 73 too.

We are lucky to have a replacement halfback in Kearney.

Where is Kimmorley going to play when both he and Dykes are available.

Dykes and Kearney should be the halves and Kimmorley can go play in the park with his kids.
according to kimmorleys contract he will get a pay rise next year due to the salary cap going up to 4 mil. i think with the way he has been playing a pay rise would be a joke

bluemazda

Juniors
dont have foxtel but i,m on annual leave i want to go to the local club and watch the replay i think they show them all day monday and thursday i can make thurs but not tmw what time thursday ?

Special K

Coach
I dont like him - probably because he is a colt... But he has been great for us the past month. The speed he has in defence out wide is outstanding - he basically cleans up every miss tackle the centre on his side makes.

Will be interesting to see who out of he and Latu stays in the 17 when the squad is 'fully fit'

I thought Kearny was good today. Handled himself very well when it came to running the team and he will only improve by taking on situations like Canberra.

I thought his short kicking game (and the sharks) was excellent today but the longer stuff needs a bit of working on.

i'll put my hand up and admit i had serious doubts... but overjoyed to be proven wrong on this occassion. great stuff noodles. he never looked like all that when he was at the bunnies.

what the hell is going on at the sharks ?? all these positive results and smart moves have got me very perplexed...

Latest posts