What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kearney

trialex

Juniors
On Saturday night my mates and I were sitting in between the 30-40 m lines on the Granstand side just a little to the side of the Melbourne bench. When Kearney was off he moved towards us and layed on the ground to get treatment from a trainer, at which time my mate asked "Hey Kearney, remember McCracken?" to which Kearney replied with the biggest dirty look and a few matching words.

Also, well done to the people who brought the huge "Kearney is a wanker" banner, even though it was quickly taken down by security.

I think it's good to have a rivalry going and it looks like various on field incidents may mean the Tigers/Storm rivalry will build up.

Wrighty79

Juniors
Funny thing is, he didn't like the verbal death threats I was giving him after Hodgo scored his first try, either???

innsaneink

Referee
I watched the game on fox this arvo and seeing the way he was talking to the ref at one point made me realize that there are some captains that are disgraceful when talking to refs, particuly the newer younger refs, trying to intimidate them.
Kearney...the worst
Tallis
Betham
Monaghan/manly stand in
Kennedy when he was captain recently
Rauhihi

not too long ago, the way these guys go on they woulda been straight in the bin

Latest posts