What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Keeping the unity in community' thread!

greeneyed

First Grade
I have been contributing to this forum (and the other one before that) for a long time, without any problem. It is pretty simple for new members to be pleasant to everyone..... don't paint me out as the bad guy here.

Poida_Raider

Bench
i'm pretty sure i'll meet everyone at a sydney game one day, sometimes in the next 11 years, see thats one of my goals..
i want to sit with the sgb, drink plenty of alcohol, and preferrably not get into a fight. i think my goal will become reality in time.
i'll seeya around!! 8)

woodgers

Bench
Bay 25... just offering an opportunity for an apology....
There won't be one. I am prepared to leave all the crap behind though. You were on a mission to rile up people last week and got my back up. I responded in turn. Leave it at that.

greeneyed

First Grade
I am prepared to leave it. But don't pretend that I started any of this. It was a whole lot of criticism from the "Army" in Bay 25 about other parts of the Canberra Stadium. That got MY back up in the first place. There are no rights to attack your fellow supporters like that. Let's stop the unjustified criticism. Then we can all get on nicely.

Latest posts