What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keith Lulia

MadPie

Juniors
Had a quick look at some you tube of Keith.
He looks a handy player. But then again, on you tube John Grant looked a champion, and we know where that ended up !.

Further, on TFS tonight, Molan said we have signed 3 new players. Nathan Brown, and 2 others . .sorry, walked in as she was speaking and missed their names. :(
I guess we wait for the

Mainly resignings-Simona,Koro, Kyle Lovett and SG ball player Matthew Woods

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news-display/Wests-Tigers-secure-top-young-talent/79676

hutch

First Grade
Is Matthew woods any relation to Aaron?

Also, anyone know if benjis brother can play? I remember watching him last year but havnt seem much since.

Perth Tiger

Bench
I believe Sitakeli Akaoula has a lot to offer and was impressed with his first NRL game. Lovett, Funaki and Santi also have much to offer. We need to look to our juniors, with a couple of exceptions big name buys don't work for WTs.

What happened to Akaoula, played one game and hasn't been sighted since. Has he been injured?