What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keith Senior

innsaneink

Referee
Best centre in the world?? :lol: :lol:

Yeah ...and Paris Hilton is a wholesome, virtuous person.

Cracked under pressure againn, had the opportunity to put the Aussies away with an overlap outside him but instead he freaked and put it on the toe straight to Mini. :lol:

He's a has been that never was really.

carlnz

Bench
He had one bad game after three crackers last year....gee he is such a crap player :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jeffles

Bench
Disappointingly quiet today but hardly worth tarnishing his reputation. He is still a good player.

JJ

Immortal
He's not the best centre in the world - but he's bloody good. I thought Gleeson wen't pretty well too.

I'm not convinced the Aussies are playing their two best either - I'd prefer Cooper and Tate. Berrigan is hardly a classic centre - but the kid has guts

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
We all know Senior is not the worlds best centre, Jamie Lyon clearly wears that crown.

Senior though is better than the crap that parades at centre for Australia.

JJ

Immortal
Fairleigh Good! said:
We all know Senior is not the worlds best centre, Jamie Lyon clearly wears that crown.

Lyon??? he did - but not at the moment

innsaneink

Referee
Fairleigh Good! said:

What crap?

The crap that gave the ball to Rooney for the match winner? :lol:

Or the other little crap , whos really playing out of position, but still kept your mob queit all nite?

At least they didnt kick it straight to the fullback when they had an overlap outside em.

Senior? :lol: :lol: :lol: Puhleeease!
Hasbeen.

bartman

Immortal
Lyon handed in his best cebtre crown at the start of the year when he turned up in body not in mind for Round 1 and then buggered off to the bush.

I thought all four centres on the field played pretty well, and I'm not usually a big Berrigan fan. Chev Walker did alright too and tackled himself sore as a sub.

RenoufPhan

Juniors
Senior was ineffective because Berrigan shut him down. Every time Senior got the ball, Berro was there to put him on his arse.

But of course, you won't hear anything about that around here. Unless Berrigan is scoring two tries a match he's obviously a hopeless centre. :lol:

Special K

Coach
Lyon never had the best centre what crap. Vagana was the man. Tonga I'd say has it at the moment...

Phillips

Referee
Special K said:
Lyon never had the best centre what crap. Vagana was the man. Tonga I'd say has it at the moment...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *takes deep breath* :lol: :lol:

i say the best centre in the world at the moment would be either Gasnier or Tonga

next yr i expect Lyon to take that title back and carve up in the ESL 8)

The Colonel

Immortal
Special K said:
Vagana was the man.

Vagana :lol: Protected by the Dogs defence and left out in the open by the Sharks. Both Tate and Lyon made him look very ordinary during the Test match in 2003..... Vagana was only ever the man when he had someone who could do the defending for him.

panthersballboy

Juniors
Special K said:

I agree Vagana was the best centre in the NRL until this year he has lost form a bit. Lyon had the chance to cement his claims but he dogged it and took off. I would say Tonga is also in the best form for a center atm but needs a couple more seasons of top form before being regaurded as the best.

In-goal

Bench
i can't believe some of the crap people spin on here senior plays one bad game oh what a has been, if thats the case gower should be sent home as he was nothing more than a passenger for the game.

Anonymous

Juniors
Jeez, what total and utter shyte. Really not worth responding too. Senior is quality. He shouldn't have kicked that ball, but it wasn't as simple as having an overlap, they were working in limited space, and had Sing and Minicello coming across to deal with.