What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kemp back at the broncos.

jakepearce94

Juniors
everyone still seems to be hating on copely. I'll admit at the start of the year any time a ball went near him i winced and waited for him to drop it, but as the year went on he became much more consistent and dependable.

By the end of the year i was relieved if the opposition kicked it to copely cos i had no faith in hoffman having a dig.

I think dale will come along well in 2013.
+1

whykickamoocow

Juniors
Wow my bad, I guess I missed where he did a standard kick to the corner on the last play. Terrible kick too, the only reason a try was scored was because the opposition spilled the ball.

jakepearce94

Juniors
Wow my bad, I guess I missed where he did a standard kick to the corner on the last play. Terrible kick too, the only reason a try was scored was because the opposition spilled the ball.
the first try was created by wallace, he started the movement. looked like a good kick to me? not one of those flat punts like norman does, well weighted and enough height, just not well timed by our wingers.

austyphoon

Juniors
Only need the video code to embed youtube.

I've watched that so many times... back when we were still creative in attack.

And his brief comeback at the start of 2010. Final try in the opening game against the Cowboys .

[YOUTUBE]_vBFGNLzQoM[/YOUTUBE]