What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ken Sutcliffe said Berrigan is not the answer

Special K

Coach
Berrigan should stay. Combinations are good at this level. Put Cooper on the wing and move sing out maybe. They need more speed but they also need to keep combos

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I reckon Andrew Ryan should be starting, maybe at Lock forward. Matt Cooper and Mark O'Meley in the side.

stubbsie

Juniors
Cooper for Berrigan and we are going to need a big winger to line up againest Vanicolo. Tahu would be perfect but his injured.

The General

Juniors
What about A Johns saying Kennedy had a great game. He was probably the worst forward on the field. 15 tackles and 7 runs for 44 metres. Yeah that sounds like a really dominant display. Andrew Ryan had similar stats to that and he only played the last 15 minutes.

DIEHARD

----
WTF is Ken Sutcliffe ? ;-)

What about Matty Johns calling HUDDERSfield, HOODERSfield.

Jesus he did play in the English Super League competition, did he even pay attention to the draw? :lol:

sunny

Ryles was Aus' best foward. Carroll was alright, Hindmarsh got better as the game went on. Berrigan did ok considering they didn't go to his side much, they went down the other side most of the time to tonga and rooney. Ken Sutcliffe knows jack nor shit about anything!

Kasper

Bench
They attacked Meli, Vagana and Anderson's side well and did it all game. Hence Berrigan and Sing didn't get much of a chance.

lucablight

First Grade
He was saying something about "more strike power" needed. I thought Berrigan is meant to be one of the best at making line breaks so what's he on about?

girvie

Staff member
I think Cooper should come in for Berrigan
Fitzgibbon in for Carroll
O'Meley in for Kennedy.

I didn't think Webcke was as good as he has been in the past.

skeepe

Immortal
I thought Ryles was terrible actually. Although I could say the same thing about pretty much the whole Australian forward pack. That's to take nothing away from New Zealand, I actually thought the Kiwis deserved to win.

weasel

First Grade
Ryles was hopeless in the first twenty minutes or so, made some really poor mistakes, but in the second half he was the only aussie prop who seemed to be making metres.

Munky

Coach
If combinations are so important, why wasn't Waterhouse picked?

Berrigan, Ryles, Carrol, Webke :arrow:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
some of our forwards really looked like they needed the run

it looked like they hadn't played for a few months

bartman

Immortal
Sutcliffe was spot on. Berrigan will be eaten alive by Keith Senior and Gleeson/Chev Walker if he plays in the centres against England.

Latest posts